• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pops 19/09

loz

President
Cairns sneaks a cons pop in while waiting for his final bowling pop..

10.Ashley Cairns - 24 yo, BT Rating=72,377 shortcut
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with mediocre leadership skills and superb experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: exquisite
Fielding: worthless

23.Pete Sookram - 21 yo, BT Rating=36,373 shortcut
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: remarkable Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: respectable

Been waiting for this one for a while...

Ron Begg - 22 yo, BT Rating=37,782
RH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with feeble leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, mediocre bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: wonderful
Fielding: abysmal

Shvetang Shashidhar - 21 yo, BT Rating=43,269
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: respectable
Bowling: quality Consistency: remarkable

Quincy Last - 20 yo, BT Rating=17,824
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: strong
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal

Ray Brook - 20 yo, BT Rating=17,159
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a steady player with worthless leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has strong batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: superb Consistency: strong
Fielding: feeble

Last edited:
Rennie times his pop to perfection to finish his training. He started as a 17 year old resp/resp bat, resp/abys bowl, and after 7 seasons training:

11. Mark Rennie (1309932) shortcut

Mark is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with superb leadership skills and strong experience.

He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and lively fitness.
Plays For: Southend
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 194,142 (+7837)
Wages: £81,564 p/w
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: remarkable Concentration: masterful
Bowling: masterful Consistency: masterful
Fielding: remarkable

I managed to train him to balance the bowling and cons - I had to stop his batting as the conc was getting out of control.

Other pops:

2.Philip Whitman - 19 yo, BT Rating=10,510 shortcut
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with respectable leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has competent batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless

8.Danny Rautenbach - 20 yo, BT Rating=29,701 shortcut
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a cautious player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: quality Consistency: quality
Fielding: mediocre

7.Roland Chill - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,509 shortcut
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with superb leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: superb Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: abysmal

I've been wondering whether to take Last and/or Brook on from here. They're both rather slow burners and wont hit remarkable until late next season. If i pull/buy some good trainees is it worth giving them one or both of their nets away?
If i was to keep one going it would be Brook and it's my bowling that needs strengthening more than my batting.

Bob Mcleod - 20 yo, BT Rating=32,057
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a destructive player with feeble leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Batting: remarkable Concentration: quality
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: competent

Brian Graham - 18 yo, BT Rating=23,737
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: feeble
Bowling: strong Consistency: proficient
Fielding: feeble

I've been wondering whether to take Last and/or Brook on from here. They're both rather slow burners and wont hit remarkable until late next season. If i pull/buy some good trainees is it worth giving them one or both of their nets away?
If i was to keep one going it would be Brook and it's my bowling that needs strengthening more than my batting.
I would leave them where they are and start on new projects, even a 17yo competent will be better than them on one net for 4 seasons.

Rafee Gichki - 22 yo, BT Rating=94,079 shortcut
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a cautious player with strong leadership skills and superb experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and fair fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: proficient
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: exceptional
Fielding: quality

Si Cavanagh - 20 yo, BT Rating=15,796
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a defensive player with competent leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, respectable bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: superb Concentration: strong
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless

Francis Deane - 20 yo, BT Rating=66,447
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a cautious player with worthless leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and fresh fitness.

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: strong Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: quality Consistency: strong
Fielding: superb

Deane's concentration is a little far ahead!! Lol!

Gary Waterhouse - 20 yo, BT Rating=56,775
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a destructive player with abysmal leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: strong

I've learned another harsh training lesson. Mckie has turned 24 and still not popped his primary from 14th May. Had I known it would take so long I'd have cut my losses 2 months back. :(

On the plus side a couple of secondaries coming along nicely. Lakhani currently on 2 bowling only and no need to add a fielding net just yet, I'll wait until he nears 19 or the primary is 3 levels higher. Westcarr on 1 bat and 1 field. I'll see what age he is when I get him to wonderful.

Willy Westcarr (2303433)Willy is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with feeble leadership skills and feeble experience.

He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Plays For: ShrimperZone Vets CC
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 21,420
Wages: £6,009 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: superb
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: woeful

Afaq Lakhani - 18 yo, BT Rating=10,995
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with competent leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has feeble batting form, mediocre bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: strong Consistency: proficient

Back