• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pops 2/1

loz

President
got the primary pop i was looking for...

19.Josh Hamilton - 17 yo, BT Rating=14,393 shortcut
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with respectable leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: feeble

23.Pete Sookram - 21 yo, BT Rating=52,678 shortcut
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: wonderful Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: respectable

Set to go past 50k BTR before his 19th birthday which is nice.

Brian Graham - 18 yo, BT Rating=47,087

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: respectable
Bowling: quality Consistency: superb
Fielding: competent

Last edited:
Paris pops to mediocre stamina - whats the minimum stamina you'd have?

if it's someone you're putting the effort into training, i'd want at least respectable for a bat, higher for a bowler. I haven't managed that in all cases, but now i have a settled core it'll be the case for all current/future trainees. other people may tell you to go higher.

I work on the basis of minimum:

Batsmen - Proficient
Bowlers - Strong
All Rounders - Superb

Chris Joost - 20 yo, BT Rating=32,784 shortcut
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and respectable experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: remarkable Concentration: superb
Bowling: woeful Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: mediocre

Just the 1 this week.

Gunasiri Upashantha - 17 yo, BT Rating=17,819
RH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a steady player with abysmal leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: respectable
Fielding: feeble

Back