• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Porgrammes

Does anybody know if the club have any back copies of last seasons programmes, or does anybody know any other ways I could find them, somebody I know collects programmes and is missing the programme from the Swansea game.
Any help would be useful
smile.gif

Thanks!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (smith southend shrimper @ Aug. 22 2006,22:27)]Does anybody know if the club have any back copies of last seasons programmes, or does anybody know any other ways I could find them, somebody I know collects programmes and is missing the programme from the Swansea game.
Any help would be useful  
smile.gif

Thanks!
I can't remember if it is still there or not, but there used to be a section in the club shop which had a selection of old programmes. Try giving the shop a call and see what they say.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Aug. 23 2006,13:11)]I can't remember if it is still there or not, but there used to be a section in the club shop which had a selection of old programmes. Try giving the shop a call and see what they say.
There wasn't anything when I visited last December; it's a franchise now ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 23 2006,12:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Aug. 23 2006,13:11)]I can't remember if it is still there or not, but there used to be a section in the club shop which had a selection of old programmes. Try giving the shop a call and see what they say.
There wasn't anything when I visited last December; it's a franchise now ...
With my fading memory I probably am thinking about the "old" shop.
sad.gif

Yes in the good old days! you could get programmes from the club shop - current and past. Now its a franchise they dont want to know. I used to be able to get away programmes from games I couldnt go to from the shop, but they are not bothered now to get any!. One of the downsides in an otherwise improved shop. Surely they could get a few away programmes to sell - but probably no money to be made so they wont bother.

Back