• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leonard's strike was very similar to Strakers against Wycombe just Strakers was slightly better if possible

Great stuff from the Blues on the road yesterday, maybe Port Vale are now doing what we did last season. Soft goal against...AGAIN. Such a shame too as from the commentary, the defence had been solid as a rock. Bloody Lee Hughes:angry:

Great pen from Clohessy.

I think I'm in love with Kevan Hurst! Totally mugged the Vale player in the build up to the pen, Ryan Hall who's he?

Great pen from Clohessy.

I think I'm in love with Kevan Hurst! Totally mugged the Vale player in the build up to the pen, Ryan Hall who's he?

He is better than Ryan Hall imo. Although slightly less pace, he is less greedy, a harder worker and more versatile.

Great goal from Britt. I thought the penalty decision looked a bit harsh, but well done to Lund for getting it. Smith is such a good shot stopper, but seemed a little slow and leaden footed for their goal.....

Free header, Wasn't marked at all.

Britt looks strong, belter of a pen from Sean and gutted for Leonard, awesome power in that strike

Awfull defending, at first I shouted at the TV at Mohsni, but having watched it a couple of times he has two to mark as Straker is marking thin air

Just watched the more in depth sky highlights...can anyone tell me who made that defence splitting pass on the last nightlight, took 6 vale players out of the game. Some nice stuff from us, great skill from hurst in the build up for the pen, Leonard unlucky! I agree another soft goal to concede though

Just watched the more in depth sky highlights...can anyone tell me who made that defence splitting pass on the last nightlight, took 6 vale players out of the game. Some nice stuff from us, great skill from hurst in the build up for the pen, Leonard unlucky! I agree another soft goal to concede though

I think it was Leonard who made that pass.

Back