• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A tough tough game for us today but Vale have been poor lately with only 1 win in 6.​

Personally I'd take a point today but anything more would be a bonus.

So I'm going for a 1-1 draw today.

Coyb.

Smith

Clohessy - Cresswell - Prosser - Straker

Hurst - Lund - Spillane - Mayor

Corr - Assombalonga

With our master technician out it will be interesting to see how Coughlan handles the squad today.......not an easy match for going solo..........has he done it before in Luggy's absence?

Whatever line up we have I just hope it's re-jigged to allow Hurst back on the right. The link up play and understanding he has with Clohessy is our most/only creative outlet. Maybe give Spillane another go in centre mid. I'm sure Corr will return up front.

I'd take a point today against Vale today! UTB

Smith
Clohessy Cresswell Prosser Straker
Hurst Lund Leonard Mayor
Corr Moshni

Smith
Clohessy
Mohsni
Cresswell
Prosser
Hurst
Lund
Leonard
Mayor
Freddy
Corr

Think we'll get hammered 4-0.

Smith
Clohessy Cresswell Prosser Straker
Hurst Lund Leonard Mayor
Britt Mohsni

0-1, Britt

I'm normally an optimistic guy but defeat today & I reckon its game over for the play-off's. A little concerned too that should we need a little tactical tweaking, GC could fall short. Fingers crossed for a win to take us into 3 home games on the trot.

I might be wrong but aren't Vale in a little bit of a dip, if not hopefully we can put them in one. A point wouldn't be the end of the world but if we want to get a play-off spot we really need to get 3. Lets hope we do a job up there and come back with something.

Back