• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
This has been mentioned on the OTHER Away Travel Forum for some time, but for those that don't look at that forum I thought it worth mentioning here that Portsmouth away is ALL TICKET and tickets MUST BE BOUGHT IN ADVANCE.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?53-All-Other-Away-Travel

If you are thinking of going please be aware of this.

The following was posted on the SUFC Official site:

Blues visit Portsmouth on Saturday 18th November and tickets are now on sale.

This game will be all ticket and so tickets need to be purchased in advance.

We have been issued 500 to start, with more being available if required.

Seats are located in the Milton End.

Prices

Adult - £23.00
Senior - £17.00
Young person (18-22) - £15.00
Unaccompanied Junior (U18) - £10.00
Accompanied Juniors (U18) with a paying adult/Senior - £5.00

Wheelchair and carer - £14.00**
Ambulant disabled - £15.00
Ambulant Junior - £10.00

Carers – Free of Charge (if in receipt of the highest rate of DLA)

Please note, accompanied junior tickets need to be purchased from the main ticket office and will not be available online.

Wheelchair users can contact PFC Ticket Office on 0345 646 1898 to these spaces, however the wheelchair and Carer spaces are located amongst the home wheelchair section in front of the Fratton End. Please do not travel if tickets are not bought in advance as any unsold tickets will be sold to home fans due to high demand.

To purchase tickets buy online or phone 078444 770077

I thought I would mention it on here also, we have sold more than 800 tickets so far, and less than 400 are currently left. With crowds averaging more than 17,500 it should be a cracking atmosphere.

For anyone going by train to Fratton Park, please be aware that England are playing Australia at Twickenham that day so Waterloo Station and trains leaving there will be extremely busy and are often so crowded that not everyone can get aboard the train. Unless of course, you swing low.

For anyone going by train to Fratton Park, please be aware that England are playing Australia at Twickenham that day so Waterloo Station and trains leaving there will be extremely busy and are often so crowded that not everyone can get aboard the train. Unless of course, you swing low.

We are going by train. However, we are catching our train from London bridge to Fratton. Therefore, we should miss any of the crowds that you're referring to.

Thanks for the info though, it made me double check that I wasn't going from Waterloo.

Could always take a chariot? Or at least on the return trip. Which would be nice.

Taken from Football League grounds info; Surely we can raise our numbers / allocation....:unsure: Come on you Shrimpers, :happy: :happy: :happy:let's go there in big numbers.

Away fans are housed on one side of the Milton End (on the North Stand side) where the normal allocation is 2,000. If demand requires it, then the whole of this end can be allocated, raising the allocation to 3,200 seats.

Sold over 900 as of today so with over a week to go we should have over a 1000 at Fratton. Spread the word let's get it rocking in there end.:happy:

The train fare is Just £21.10 from Southend to Fratton via London Bridge. That's with a group saver (3 or more). At that price it seems like a no brainer to me.

And full of really awful people.

What's wrong with egg chasers in wax jackets ?

By the way the train is about £10 more via Waterloo.

How long have you got?

Anyway. For the Southend fans heading down there - have a blast and bring back three points. Can't make it this year but it's a great place to watch a game.

Just got my match ticket, and train tickets sorted from Bury St Edmunds (£40 return) via Waterloo. 4 and a bit hours each way but it'll be worth it if we grab 3 points.

Got to love our rail fares system though. The same journey, on the same trains, from a station 2 stops closer cost £35 more :angry:

This is my most favorite awayday.
Love the ground, a proper ground with proper fans
Can't wait.

Hopefully not...see my thread earlier (No 6)....surely if the demand is there, the club should request more....please...plenty of room (back to thread)....maybe they have to go "in chunks"...for segregation purposes ...:unsure:

Over 1,000 now sold. Club state further allocation available when latest batch sold (I would imagine current allocation is about 1,200).

My first away game this season this one, taking the girlfriend to her first game as well, hopefully she won't wanna go again after this one and I can continue to go with the lads:smile::thumbsup:

Be careful booking a hotel if your staying in Portsmouth. Just read about a Walsall fan who grabbed a bargain just 11 miles from Pompey......On the Isle of Wight

Back