• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Portsmouth v Southend United

Hurry up January ,when Sol can try to off load some of these losers and maybe sign a few winners . But think no matter what Sol needs to start sorting out this squad and prepare for next season,cant start to early for my liking, we definitely going down ,just hope we can rebound quickly.

Hurry up January ,when Sol can try to off load some of these losers and maybe sign a few winners . But think no matter what Sol needs to start sorting out this squad and prepare for next season,cant start to early for my liking, we definitely going down ,just hope we can rebound quickly.

Who is going to sign these losers?

We can't just dump them at a laybye like the meerkats my daughter got bored of three weeks after Christmas.

Why is he insisting with 3 at the back? We’re completely overrun in midfield and have no one to pass the ball forward to...
Letting Dru go so early in the season with no player of his type as back up was a bad decision ....like to know who made that call !

Sadly they’re under contract till June 2020! Who will take them early?

Exact same challenge that was made on Hopper in the first half but that wasn’t a penalty. Absolute joke of a decision.

So Hopper pulled over in the box in the first half after the ref had words with the Pompey player and gives nothing but the ref then gives a very soft penalty to Portsmouth and the player went down very very softly. Refs need to be consistent

When your down the bottom these are the sort of decisions that seem to go against you , harsh in my opinion .

Back