• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Portsmouth vs Sunderland AFC- Play Off Semi-Semi Final (Leg 2)

Lost Mackem

Striker
Kick Off: 19:45

Teams:
SAFC: McLaughlin, O'Nien, Flanagan, Ozturk, Oviedo, Cattermole, Leadbitter, Power, Honeyman, Maguire, Wyke.

PFC: Couldn't give a ****.

Prediction: PFC 1-1 SAFC

Over the moon we won the first leg. Just need to do the business in the 2nd. All 4 teams that have won their play-off semi-final were below their oppositition in the league - I'll take that statistic. Even more excited now there won't be any dirty Leeds down there, Derby have fantastic fans and I hope we can celebrate with them should we get through.

HA'WAY THE LADS.

Last edited:
Both too large for this division. Both have had good runs and recent not so good.
The last few visits of Pompey supporters has soured me against them a bit, added to the boom/bust dodgy finances.
Black Cats get my vote to progress to Wembley V Charlton.

Having spoken to a few Mackems, I want Sunderland very much to win the play-offs. Mostly proper football supporters and good people. Pompey fans are a lot more tribal and abusive. Not so easy to share a pint with. Even if it means putting up with that really annoying Pompey bell next season.

Kick Off: 19:30

Teams: TBA

Prediction: SAFC 4-0 PFC

Butterflies now. Most imortant game of the season. Pints have been flowing since 9:30am.

HA'WAY THE LADS.
We stuck three past them at Roots Hall, should be easy peasy for you. Mind you, we put two past your lads as well. Maybe we should have been in the play-offs?

Having spoken to a few Mackems, I want Sunderland very much to win the play-offs. Mostly proper football supporters and good people. Pompey fans are a lot more tribal and abusive. Not so easy to share a pint with. Even if it means putting up with that really annoying Pompey bell next season.
The fans in their documentary on Netflix came off well as well, was well worth watching.

Come on Ronnie when do you like to share a pint with the other team .

Sunderland have been stitched up with that red, the defender got the ball and the striker was running towards the corner flag so it wasn't even a goalscoring opportunity.

McGuire is likely to be sold if Cats don't go up, best player in your squad. He played well against us for Ox U and then Bury.
Didn't you get him on a free?

McGuire is likely to be sold if Cats don't go up, best player in your squad. He played well against us for Ox U and then Bury.
Didn't you get him on a free?

Aye, Bury were over the moon for him to go. One posted on our forum saying he was their worst player last season. He's very inconsistent mind. I don't think he'll go. McGeady will sign for a Championship team.

Back