• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Portsmouth vs Sunderland AFC- Play Off Semi-Semi Final (Leg 2)

Well done Sunderland and thank you for ensuring that we see that **** with his bell again at Roots Hall next season, much appreciated.:Winking:

Glad Sunderland won tonight, especially after that Portsmouth fan kicked the player. Scummy fans and a horrible place!

Cheers lads/lasses.

I was really looking forward to playing Portsmouth prior to this season given both clubs' circumstances however their fans are total tosspots. It was bittersweet to knock them out.

Cheers lads/lasses.

I was really looking forward to playing Portsmouth prior to this season given both clubs' circumstances however their fans are total tosspots. It was bittersweet to knock them out.
Yes disgraceful the idiot in the crowd attacking the player.Very cowardly act

Cheers lads/lasses.

I think tosspots might be being kind to them.

Yes disgraceful the idiot in the crowd attacking the player.Very cowardly act

Threw flairs and missiles at Sunderland supporters in the family section in our league home game too from the away stand above. Game had to be stopped for 5+ minutes because of the amount of stuff that was being thrown down. Some SAFC fans had to be given first aid. Can't even explain what goes through some people's heads.

Threw flairs and missiles at Sunderland supporters in the family section in our league home game too from the away stand above. Game had to be stopped for 5+ minutes because of the amount of stuff that was being thrown down. Some SAFC fans had to be given first aid. Can't even explain what goes through some people's heads.
That's terrible.People like that just scum

Cheers lads/lasses.

Portsmouth fans are a disgrace. Proper scum.

Really pleased the Mackems are in the final, will be cheering you on against Charlton !

Surely the idea of putting away fans above the home fans is the daft part!

It always gets debated on where the away fans should be. We've never had the problem of away fans throwing missiles (not even from Newcastle or Middlesbrough) until this season (vs Coventry and Portsmouth).

The idea of having them up there is to make them as far away from the pitch as possible. Although it helps to kill the away fans atmosphere, it doesn't do much for the home fan's atmosphere either as the away fans are at the opposite end of the stadium to the singing end.

For me, SAFC should just put huge plastic transparent sheets up infront of the away end lile foreign stadiums have. Gives the away fans even less of an advantage and there's a safety reason as to why it needs doing.

Back