• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Portvale prediction and crowd...

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Well port vale are the visitors saturday and having already been relegated and with us already in the play-offs could prove an unusual encounter.

Will Tilly play a full first team? Will vale try to go out all guns blazing?

Personally think tilly will play more or less a full team with the likes of Hooper moussa getting 30+ mins.

I am going for 3-1 blues infront of the first 10k+ crowd this season.

Indeed it was. But as we have made the PO's, we are planning something for the home leg instead (hopefully)

So is "The Song" being sung at the Vale game??

2-0 with 10'232 Crowd

I think Vale will take an early lead by 2-0 to nil with goals from Martin Foyle and Neil Aspin.

We will hit back first with Frank Moussa who during a one on one with there keeper Mark Grew dumies the on rushing custodian with Moussa's body going one way and his natty dreadlocks going the other.

The dreadlocks slide the ball across the line for 2-1. Moussa picks up the ball and runs back to the centre circle.

Second half comes and Tilly desprates for sucess in the final game decides to put all three charlies (Mcdonald, Mulgrew and Ademeno) upfront.

All three score the last being a controvesial goal when Charles Ademeno catches in his shirt and folds the material over on itself whilst running like you did at school with the ball trapped in his shirt. The Vale defends are to scared to tackle him for fear of giving away a penalty.

Port Vale score late on to make it 4-3 with the Vale players all stick two fingers up at Dad of DtS for being a smug ******* and pointing ot errors in his sons internet based stories...

The Blues win 4-3 and Tilly celebrates on the pitch Manumission style with a drink and drug crazed orgy.

Crowd wise - I fear word may break out that Bernie Friend has a book signing in the high street and 9400 fans storm the ticket office to demmand a refund.

The 40 Vale fans and 440 Southend fans agree its was a great day and a fantastic end to the season.

Last edited:
Tickets must be going well as i have just booked mine and only West Stand Block X is available. Mind you £70 for 3 adults + 1 child....what happened to the family day !!!!!

I think Vale will take an early lead by 2-0 to nil with goals from Martin Foyle and Neil Aspin.

We will hit back first with Frank Moussa who during a one on one with there keeper Mark Grew dumies the on rushing custodian with Moussa's body going one way and his natty dreadlocks going the other.

The dreadlocks slide the ball across the line for 2-1. Moussa picks up the ball and runs back to the centre circle.

Second half comes and Tilly desprates for sucess in the final game decides to put all three charlies (Mcdonald, Mulgrew and Ademeno) upfront.

All three score the last being a controvesial goal when Charles Ademeno catches in his shirt and folds the material over on itself whilst running like you did at school with the ball trapped in his shirt. The Vale defends are to scared to tackle him for fear of giving away a penalty.

The Blues win 4-3 and Tilly celebrates on the pitch Manumission style with a drink and drug crazed orgy.

Crowd wise - I fear word may break out that Bernie Friend has a book signing in the high street and 9400 fans storm the ticket office to demmand a refund.

The 40 Vale fans and 440 Southend fans agree its was a great day and a fantastic end to the season.

Totally ridiculous and unbelievable post Dave. I thought Tilly was banned from the touchline so will not be allowed on the pitch.

Port Vale seem to crumble after they go 2 goals down so we could end up demolishing them 5-0 or 6-0

i can easily see us getting 4
Gower,Macca,Bailey and Hooper

as you know only the 11 starting players and 5 subs are required at the Hall on matchdays -

unfortunately Charlie MacDonald has car crash on his way in and is knocked unconscious and does not phone in - forcing Tilson to admit he has only four subs - Ron Martin hears about this and says for a publicity stunt lets get a
supporter in to sit on the bench - there is a random draw and my seat number is called - I go over and get a SUFC kit and borrow some boots from Nick Bailey. Get a picture taken warming up with Moussa and Revell.

1st half sees Vale run riot and take a 3-0 lead. Unfortunately Revell, Moussa, Collis and Lokando all ate KFC on the way to the ground and are hospitalised with diarhea. After 48 minutes Walker is injured in a terrible tackle and on I go.

I complete my hat-trick with a 89th minute thirty yarder before setting up Lee Barnard (good ball from the G-man) with an open goal from 6 yards - he scuffs it and I toe-poke home - before going down on my knees (Freddy style) to celebrate in front of the West Stand - 4-3 to the Blues ....

A whole lot of national and international press coverage follows and I never have to work again as my media work takes in Match of the Day and the World Cup for BBC 1 -

I become best mates and mentor to Paul Gascoigne and find myself getting lots of offers from page 3 girls who want to meet my agent ......

the squad adopt me as a lucky mascot and I become best mates with all the boys .... but of course I turnn down the offer of a full time contract as I believe the youth should be given a chance and at aged 50 I am unlikely to repeat my performance .....

Port Vale have nothing to lose, we want to end in style, this could be a really open entertaining game.

4-2 to the blues goals from Hooper, Mulgrew, Barrett and Moussa.

Back