• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Scribe

Amongst a number of other people I had my season card ticket taken away by the stewards after it ws not accepted for the game on Tuesday night. They still let me in, but other than saying that the club would be in contact they could not say what the problem was.

So I popped into the booking office on the way home this evening and was told that it was because I was attempting to use my card, purchased at Christmas as a half season ticket, for a game that had been scheduled to be played before the period covered by the card.

They then went on to say that they were in the process of posting the card back to me and that there was no need to pay for the game against Wycombe. As the letters hadn't yet been sent out I was able to get my card back straight away but I could see that there was a sizeable pile of letters awaiting the postman.

Given the news breaking today about out court appearance I was rather surprised at the club's genorosity. Ok, so we arn't talking bank bonus numbers here but all the same as a public relations gesture it worked for me. Thanks Blues, much appreciated.

Back