• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positivity

This little gem was announced by Matt Hancock at today's briefing:

Oxford University researchers will begin human trials of a potential vaccine on Thursday, says Health Secretary Matt Hancock

Good news surely?

Seeing as my appointments with the diabetic nurse have been cancelled and I'm not taking the chance of having a blood test at the hospital, liberties are being taken with the sugur intake.

Cakes and chocolate how I've missed you.

Ha! Don't forget to take your daily test though.

(I always time mine for early evening when my blood-sugar levels are at their lowest).:Winking:

Ha! Don't forget to take your daily test though.

(I always time mine for early evening when my blood-sugar levels are at their lowest).:Winking:

That's cheating, three times a day for a truer reading. I stick to the pills and injection, mostly avoid sugar (which is impossible as you know) and attempt exercise which is pretty difficult driving a sodding truck all day. I hate checking levels, always a disappointment.

That's cheating, three times a day for a truer reading. I stick to the pills and injection, mostly avoid sugar (which is impossible as you know) and attempt exercise which is pretty difficult driving a sodding truck all day. I hate checking levels, always a disappointment.

You're obviously far too honest. :Winking: On the exercise front my nurse (also cancelled these days) suggested I get a dog.But I've been a cat lover ever since childhood days.

Grapefruit is top of the list of avoidance for a diabetic. It reacts with some of the meds we take and not in a good way.
I know Kev loved pink grapefruits but can't have them now, which means I also don't have them so as not to be mean!

Back