• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In that case perhaps the new stadium needs to be made 10 times the size...

Plenty of Southend fans in Chelmsford - I'm sure they'll be pleased to have it confirmed that they live in Colchester United's catchment!

What if I created Microsoft? What if Messi was born at Southend General, what if the moon was made of cheese??

What if? We could have a trillion "what if" nonsense threads.

That's an easy one. We'd have numerous annoying threads about how we let him slip through our fingers.

What if I created Microsoft? What if Messi was born at Southend General, what if the moon was made of cheese??

What if? We could have a trillion "what if" nonsense threads.

This takes real data and applies it. You didn't create Microsoft (and if you are Bill Gates, how about a new stadium you ferking speccy tight arse git), Messi was born in Colchester and was hurridly moved to Argentina to avoid the humiliation, and the moon isn't made of cheese as The Clangers often prove.

Come on!

Now, I'll confess that I haven't looked at the data ........... but it is interesting to see that some teams seem to be able to generate a good home attendance each week ........... and some not.

At the "not" end are clubs like Fleetwood, Crawley and Stevenage ............ but there are also teams like Reading and Wigan who seemed to have been able to generate crowds. And I suspect that has been through relative success in the league. Conversely Leeds have seen their crowds slip with their poor league position year after year.

Back