• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I dread the thought of Graham Westley which is the name I heard being mentioned and read on here.

If you thought Luggy plays hoofball, then we'll need rugby balls to fit in with Westley's style of play.

Like a previous poster said, be careful what you wish for.................................

Christ I would not want him in a million years. Over physical hoof ball merchant. Preston fans hated him from Day one.

Not Kevin 'bloody' Wilson?

You can never accuse Kevin of not getting involved - touchline rants are very entertaining! But Darren C is from Basildon of course and from being liquidated they have built first an academy team which won everything, then a new first team which go out of Evostik First in first season and now a year later they are half way up the Evostik premier, so only 1 division below where they were when they went bust. Quite seriously, if we were wound up I would want that pair in to the newly formed club, because what they have done is absolutely remarkable.

I didn't realise there was a vacancy and am shocked this thread has got to 6 pages.
Surely as supporters we can channel our energies towards something more positive?

Here's hoping that when I get to work this morning, someone hasn't started a vote on who should replace me in my job.

I didn't realise there was a vacancy and am shocked this thread has got to 6 pages.
Surely as supporters we can channel our energies towards something more positive?

Here's hoping that when I get to work this morning, someone hasn't started a vote on who should replace me in my job.

But who should replace you when you inevitably stop working there?

Didnt reaise this thread was meant to be serious !! Can't think of anyone i would rather have than PS to be honest , well not anyone who would work at this level anyway .

How often does the assistant step into the role of manager though, maybe i'm wrong but it usually seems to me that when the manager is sacked or leaves then his 'team' including assistant go with them.

A system that seems to have served Barcelona well enough?

The dream team to end all dream teams............................. McNasty and Cricko.:smile:

Back