• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Potential CEO /Martin/Collymore meeting.

Enjoy your chips Stan I’m sure they will at least be on a par with the chips you get at Longford Fish Bar

That is fantastic mate ?? Brilliant work from you, getting everyone together for next week :)

I still remember my first ever game on 7th April 1993, an late birthday gift from my dad, taking me to see us Vs **** Ham, I still remember you rip them to piece, especially your cross for Angell to head a winner!
One of my favourite memories as school boy was that goal....

That is fantastic mate ?? Brilliant work from you, getting everyone together for next week :)

I still remember my first ever game on 7th April 1993, an late birthday gift from my dad, taking me to see us Vs **** Ham, I still remember you rip them to piece, especially your cross for Angell to head a winner!

That was supposed to be my first game but didn't make it. Had to settle for the last game against Luton instead.

Thank you Stan. We are all loving and hugely appreciate the time and effort you are putting into helping our club.

Keep the good news coming. :Thumbs up:

Great game, Angells winner wasn’t a header in the universe I come from though..

Perhaps this is the Mandela Effect in operation..??

Nice job with the meeting Mr Collymore, all we need now is for Scunthorpe to get hammered twice & 6 points from us.
Here’s hoping for a feather in my bacon roll tomorrow morning? ✈️ ??

Last edited:
Thank you Stan for all your efforts so far. Whether or not this particular initiative leads anywhere - let's hope this is the start of something?

Wonderful news. A big well done to Stan. It just goes to show how clear, honest communication to the fan base from a prospective Club official keeping the fans in the loop makes Supporters feel part of processes, The Club and things in general. Additionally, If it is Ron's desire to unify the Club and its Supporters then he really needs to take on board Stan's views and hopefully for all our sakes go through with them. Fail to do so and Ron knows what will come. The worst of the Supporters's anger aimed towards him. The protest should go ahead to keep Ron on his toes. This'll be the only way he can keep supporters onside and therefore unify. And I think maybe,just maybe, Ron will listen hard now. Just a shame it has taken for us to be on the brink of going out of the Football League for Ron to finally admit that help is necessary. As far as future Club Statements are concerned,perhaps Stan or the prospective CEO can release them. But I accept as Owner, Ron will possibly wish to continue to do this exercise. The lines of communication between Stan and that of Ron couldn't be more stark in contrast.

Hi Guys

Meeting time and venue confirmed by all parties for next week.

Stan ?
Have my doubts Mr Collymore that anything will be achieved as we have been let down so many times by the slippery Mr Martin.. watched you when you were a blues player...Top Draw... Keep an eye on both Rons hands as one will be holding a dagger and dont turn your back on him ! But Good Luck.. Stan Been a supporter since mid 70's so ive seen a lot of ups/downs but cant get any lower than this? or can we.....

Back