• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Potentially Clarkeys last game !!

DTS

The Business
Sad news in my book. Clarkey's future looks really uncertain and with his recent spat with Uncle Ron I am less and less convinced that he is going to be here next season.

Whilst I dont think he is the most amazing defender ever I am sure all will agree he has been up there with the most comitted and hard working we have ever had.

I personally am planning my own little tribute to the big man on the day along with the help of my chums Dad of DtS, Lucky Luca, Kristof and the one they love to hate Ldn Fasto.

I hope my good chum Smiffy and TBV has a song or too lined up to leave Clarkey in no uncertain terms he is wanted by most.

Cheers
DtS

Sad news in my book. Clarkey's future looks really uncertain and with his recent spat with Uncle Ron I am less and less convinced that he is going to be here next season.

Whilst I dont think he is the most amazing defender ever I am sure all will agree he has been up there with the most comitted and hard working we have ever had.

I personally am planning my own little tribute to the big man on the day along with the help of my chums Dad of DtS, Lucky Luca, Kristof and the one they love to hate Ldn Fasto.

I hope my good chum Smiffy and TBV has a song or too lined up to leave Clarkey in no uncertain terms he is wanted by most.

Cheers
DtS

Oh we have mate

Agree Dave, think he will be off in Summer although hopefully winning the POTY trophy will help hm stay (altho didnt do Bailey much good but then Clarke isnt a **** liek Bailey).
Really need to sing up for him, show him how much we love him.

i do fear this will be the last time we see clarke in a blue shirt which is a huge shame. he's not the most gifted player but he cares a lot and you can see that in every performance. as fans we all appreciate that and thats why he's on of my favourite players and also got my vote for player of the season. consistant and cares about the team.

good luck to him wherever he goes, still hopes he signs a contract but don't blame him wanting championship football.

but for gods sake sort his distribution out first. ;)

I suggest a rousing chorus of "Sign on Clarkey, Clarkey sign on" as the team breaks from the line ups and the players take their places, clapping the supporters. If we could co-ordinate it so the whole of our support was doing it, the message would get across loud and clear. He seemed to acknowledge it ok at Oldham,

what was the recent spat?

fasto wanted him and Dave the Shrimper to both wear rap outfits at the next home game but Dave refused...

Kris_kross.jpg

Alternative song??

I suggest a rousing chorus of "Sign on Clarkey, Clarkey sign on" as the team breaks from the line ups and the players take their places, clapping the supporters. If we could co-ordinate it so the whole of our support was doing it, the message would get across loud and clear. He seemed to acknowledge it ok at Oldham,

How about 'He's here, he's there, he's NOT going anywhere...Peter Claaaaaaaaaarke...Peter Claaaaaaaaaarke!'

I reaally do not want the blues to lose this guy!

Back