• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Powell Out Now

Chris in or out.

• Total voters

WestStandBlue

Embarrassing. Powell has got to go. Injuries or not his a joke of a manager

I can’t see any of the Powell In brigade seriously still behind him after that performance.

I think it’s time. Doubt Ron will do it today he’s not one for knee jerk decisions but I’d be surprised if it doesn’t happen on Monday.

The decision to play Turner should cost him his job. He has plenty of other options yet picked the one player who makes mistakes time after time. I honestly think Turner was Wimbledon's best player today.

I am on Powell our bridge now. For his sake, I don’t want to remember him as the man who took us down, I rather remember him as a player.

It's been a tough, tough season and we've been VERY unlucky along the way. But, somehow, we need to stay up. And I think we need a change of manager to do that.

There has been some strange decisions/selections/substitutions. Oxley should never have played today as Bish has done nowt wrong and is a far more commanding keeper. Why Bunn started I will never know. Be that as it may I feel we need a manager with a large set of Nads who breathes fire and commands the pitch from the touchline. Powell is not this type of Manager. Sorry Chris but it should be ta ta.

Not sure who’s going to replace him, but, we have to try something or we will go down.

why the hell did he play Turner and leave Moore on the bench Bet the lad cant waid until the end of the season to return to his parent club .

Saw Ron leaving the ground and looked stressed like me.
Thanks Chris always will be my favourite player and all round nice guy but maybe time to move on

Powell out now! Legend as a player, great guy and unlucky but totally uninspiring Manager, tactically inept and far too risk adverse...

We have one roll of the dice left to maintain our League One status and that is to sack Powell and his entire back room staff and give someone else ago.

It needs someone to inspire and spark the team....

There really is only one Adam Barrett!

Back