• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Everyone knows that Chris Powell is a man of integrity, his word, and is highly respected in the football world. I just can't see him jumping ship and ruining his well earned reputation.
Ricky Otto just beat me to it as I was writing more or less the same thing above. Great minds Ricky.

Everyone knows that Chris Powell is a man of integrity, his word, and is highly respected in the football world. I just can't see him jumping ship and ruining his well earned reputation.
Ricky Otto just beat me to it as I was writing more or less the same thing above. Great minds Ricky.

As long as the club are treating him with equal integrity and honouring any commitments made to him, I am sure you're right!

One of the favourites for the Ipswich job too.

Can’t see him going anywhere so early on though.

What a load of *****! Someone has lumped a load of money on Powell as a guess and it’s changed the market and The Sack Race have got a hold of it and put 2 and 2 together and got 897.

Exactly what others are saying.

It's not even a rumour. Also no thread about Powell on the Charlton forum as far as i can see. (just the odd comment), it all seems to be about McCarthy and Kewell.

So Shrimper Powell could soon be an Addick or a tractor boy or even a stalwart of the three lions? 10 games in with us and he has built enough regard for some people to associate him with some pretty good jobs. The boy must be doing something right. As much as it may all be talk, there is not one position mentioned that you could say was beyond him. I suspect we are lucky to have him. Its also refreshing, despite his previous tenure with Charlton, that he hasn't made a statement about his dream job. It looks like this guy knows how to be a manager and a professional.

So Shrimper Powell could soon be an Addick or a tractor boy or even a stalwart of the three lions? 10 games in with us and he has built enough regard for some people to associate him with some pretty good jobs. The boy must be doing something right. As much as it may all be talk, there is not one position mentioned that you could say was beyond him. I suspect we are lucky to have him. Its also refreshing, despite his previous tenure with Charlton, that he hasn't made a statement about his dream job. It looks like this guy knows how to be a manager and a professional.
No need to make a statement, he has his dream job already ��

He'd be mad to go to Charlton a club in decline with no money to spend, his on a good thing with us as he feels like he belongs here:smile::thumbsup:

Back