• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Powell vows to fight on as Blues boss

Bye CP Legend as a player...unlucky but uninspirational manager....

There only one Adam Barrett...one Adam Barrett...

Anyone remember when Steve Thompson game in the 90’s and saved us from certain relegation!
Gary Jones was awesome that season (as soon as Steve Thompson arrived)

Sorry i think the players have let CP down. I dont understand how players who started the season playing well, are putting back to back games five out of ten week after week. There not playing for the manager, whats that about, what has CP said to them that makes them play so badly. These player are going to have a long hard look at themselfs and stop making excuses.

I still listen to Thommo on BBC Radio Lincs where he is the summariser for all Lincoln City games. He talks a lot of sense

Sorry i think the players have let CP down. I dont understand how players who started the season playing well, are putting back to back games five out of ten week after week. There not playing for the manager, whats that about, what has CP said to them that makes them play so badly. These player are going to have a long hard look at themselfs and stop making excuses.

I tend to agree. I don't think you come back 3 down against Pompey, or put in the kind of performance that puts you seconds away from a win away to Blackpool (worst time to play them as well!) without having the player's backing.

Confidence is at an all time low. Our only good forward player that's available is Cox (What on earth happened to Kightly/Macca?). Our defence has been making crucial mistakes regularly, which probably hasn't been helped by the fact our first choice defence has never been fit.

I don't think this is all CPs fault. However, sometimes a change in manager does have a short-term bounce which we might need at this point. I do struggle to work out how any manager would get us scoring more than we currently are though with no other striker to pair with Cox, and no in form wide men at all.

Back