• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

prayers for Denmark's Christian Eriksen

cerbera45

Coach⭐
Desperately hoping things aren't as bad as they first appear after receiving CPR in today's match against Finland

Just seen the events of the Denmark v Finland game, and Christian Erikkson collapsing.

Puts it all into perspective really.....so we got relegated to the National league!

Reminded me of the time Mike North collapsed , and sadly died at Roots Hall ( The referee) R;I;P

That was 20 years ago, but brings it all back.

Thoughts are with his family

footballers around the world .As well as fans spare a thought for Christian Eriksen and his family .I pray he pulls through what seemed very concerning for his poor wife that was having to watch her husband having CPR on the pitch .

It’s made me sick to the core, very distressing to see. Thoughts and prayers to him and he’s family ???

Shocking to see.

Social media saying it was a heart attack, but now he’s conscious, but nothing on official news channels.

I hope he recovers, very upsetting scenes

Reports circulating that Christian is sitting up in a recovery room.

Please, please let this be true

Just seen the events of the Denmark v Finland game, and Christian Erikkson collapsing.

Puts it all into perspective really.....so we got relegated to the National league!

Reminded me of the time Mike North collapsed , and sadly died at Roots Hall ( The referee) R;I;P

That was 20 years ago, but brings it all back.

Thoughts are with his family

Yes, shocking event. We all need to make the most of our time, regardless of our age. Good luck Christian.

The way he went down you knew it was bad. So glad he is stable and in hospital. My daughter hates football but she had a good cry and was so happy to find our Eriksen is still with us

I'm assuming we have one ready for home games? Who has it as part of their kit? Is it the Physio or St Johns. I'm hoping it's someone on the Physio side of things. The speed at which the St Johns come strolling out with the stretcher sometimes I'd be worried.

All seriousness hopefully he is ok. Seen pictures in the media on the stretcher and looked alert ish and reports that he has spoken with his team mates from the hospital. I would imagine that's his Euros over

I didn't see it but obviously heard about it. You would have expected players at this level to have regular ECGs, wouldn't you?

Not only the JE3 foundation doing great work, but also Karl Lansley and his kids, with their https://www.carlilansleyfoundation.org.uk/ pushing for screening for young people.

Seems Christian is now stable - thank goodness for that - but reports seem to indicate that he's unlikely to play football again.

So glad he seems to be pulling through. Great, fast reaction from the players and referee to act so quickly.

That’s the reason I hate players faking injury. What if the medics were treating someone on the other side of the pitch who wasn’t even injured ? Every second counts in a situation like that ! The professional game needs to have a long hard look at itself, in this respect.

So glad he seems to be pulling through. Great, fast reaction from the players and referee to act so quickly.

That’s the reason I hate players faking injury. What if the medics were treating someone on the other side of the pitch who wasn’t even injured ? Every second counts in a situation like that ! The professional game needs to have a long hard look at itself, in this respect.
Yes, good point!

Simon Kjær was a real leader on the pitch today for what he did for Eriksen and his family instantly positioned Christian Eriksen for CPR

Back