• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Norwichshrimper

Can you hear Talvin Singh
Forgot to ask earlier, but does anyone know who the guy warming up with the team before the game yesterday and kicking about with the subs at half time was...I think he was wearing No.28 shorts, but he certainly wasn't Jason Williams!

At first I thought it was Dave Huzzey, then I thought he looked quite dark skinned...Mediterranean/middle eastern perhaps, so thought either we have a triallist knocking around or Huzzey has been having a go on Phil's sunbed.

Forgot to ask earlier, but does anyone know who the guy warming up with the team before the game yesterday and kicking about with the subs at half time was...I think he was wearing No.28 shorts, but he certainly wasn't Jason Williams!

At first I thought it was Dave Huzzey, then I thought he looked quite dark skinned...Mediterranean/middle eastern perhaps, so thought either we have a triallist knocking around or Huzzey has been having a go on Phil's sunbed.

Daniel Matsuzaka has been in and around the first team and maybe fits your description.

Daniel Matsuzaka has been in and around the first team and maybe fits your description.
From what i could see (albeit up the other end of the pitch) it wasn't Matsuzaka. He looked considerably shorter than Matsuzaka.

I wondered about this, might have been Matsuzaka but didn't look tall enough to me either. Huzzey is a different build so definitely not him.

Definitely didn't look like Matsuzaka. Could it have been Harry Kyprianou who CP said the other day is currently on trial with us?

He was very left footed , a few of us thought it was McLaughlin and he'd been to one of Phil Browns tanning salons!

Did anyone else notice the ginger headed goalkeeper who was in goal for the pre match shooting practice? anyone know who he is? ... he was quite good too.

Did anyone else notice the ginger headed goalkeeper who was in goal for the pre match shooting practice? anyone know who he is? ... he was quite good too.

Josh Bexon. Youth team keeper who I'm guessing got to be involved in the warm up as Ted was on international duty. Good experience for the lad.

Back