• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PRE-MATCH THREAD - EURO 2021 England vs Croatia - Sunday 13th June 2021 2pm

What do you think the England result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My son is really excited about the game and positive, me not so much and I’m fearing a negative display. We’ve both gone for 1-1 though.

Last edited:
Thought Belgium were impresive last night though not as good as Italy.Assuming France my pre -tournament favourites come to the party and Spain can overcome their covid-19 problems that doesn't leave too much room for England to make the SF's.We'll see.

I think I'll watch the game and then decide on what I think.
Revolutionary!! :Clap:

Attackers win games, defences win tournaments. Hopefully GS has got the balance right here given what he’s got.
I’d have had Grealish ahead of Sterling. And the team would be stronger imho with Henderson and Maguire but such is life.

Come on England! 2-0

Reactions: RHB
Two CDM's ? hope i'll be pleasantly surprised but i don't see us attacking much with that system unless Trippier and Walker have freedom to roam the flanks

No surprises there from Southgate. He’s even exceeded my expectations by replacing Chilwell with Trippier. **** sakes. Form doesn’t matter if you’re one of Gareth’s favourites!

Anyway let’s hope for a win despite that line up!

No surprises there from Southgate. He’s even exceeded my expectations by replacing Chilwell with Trippier. **** sakes. Form doesn’t matter if you’re one of Gareth’s favourites!

Anyway let’s hope for a win despite that line up!

That is very odd putting him there. Chilwell far more suited.

Back