• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PRE-MATCH THREAD - EURO 2021 England vs Scotland - Friday 18th June 2021 8pm

What do you think the England result will be on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first international game I have watched for years and the only reason is I am Scottish, although I have been around this area for over 50 years. I have had a season ticket for Southend for over 20 years so am well used to rubbish football. That England team, supposedly full of Premier League stars was dreadful so I can only think that it is the tactics that are the problem, or the players don't care enough. Scottish Keeper only had one save to make. Considering this was Scotland's second game since coming out of the wilderness for 20 odd years I thought they did well and no one could have argued if they had won.
I don't think I will be watching many more games, unless of course Scotland manage to qualify, which I still think is doubtful. I don't really think England deserve to qualify after that performance.

GR54,i agree with all that you have written.
But there if far more to it than just the press,fans etc.
The biggest culprits have been for decades the useless people at the FA.
Getting most thing wrong,non-stop...
Even now telling us that at the next world cup,we will win it!!
IMO,the best British manager ever wanted the job,CLOUGH..but they would not give it to him as he said"because he would got rid of most of those useless people there".So they turned to someone,like Southgate,who would not rock the boat GREENWOOD.
Restructuring the FA is the best way foreward

Back