• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PRE-MATCH THREAD - EURO 2021 England vs Scotland - Friday 18th June 2021 8pm

What do you think the England result will be on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll take that as a starting XI. Pretty impressive bench as well. Just hope they don't freeze.

A lot of determination from the Scots but we were very unlucky with Stones' header against the post.

Kane looks knacked. Foden and Sterling are not their normal selves and the way we play the Scots could have a cup of tea on the halfway line waiting for us.

Each to their own. This is tournament football with a very determined Scotland side raising their game. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Based on first half, subs will inject some pace against a tiring, adrenaline-spent team and be decisive.

Each to their own. This is tournament football with a very determined Scotland side raising their game. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Based on first half, subs will inject some pace against a tiring, adrenaline-spent team and be decisive.

We are still rubbish and boring.ZZzzz. I am not sure whether it's the players or the way Southgate wants us to play. No flair at all and robotic.

I'm bored to tears watching this game. It's like watching a boring lg1 and lg2 game.

I'm not a fan of ITV football at the best of times but have they pinched Ian Wright from BBC to counteract the doom and gloom of Roy Keane.

My God he is never happy.

Any compliments for any player only manage to escape from his mouth through the most gritted teeth you will ever encounter.

Back