• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PRE-MATCH THREAD - EURO 2021 SEMI FINAL England v Denmark. Wednesday 7th July 2021 20:00.

What do you think the England result will be against Denmark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad we're ahead but if I was a Danish fan I'd be fuming that wasn't overturned

Inviting far to much pressure for my liking. Why bring on a defensive player. Everyone sits a little bit deeper then

Deserved win, i feel physically dreadful.

I had my 2nd jab today so not sure if it's that or the stress or both. I don't really care either way!

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

we kept the ball better than any England team I can remember. We put teams under so much pressure. It was a pen, but it was the result of the pressure. Superbly well done England

Good win. Thought the first half was pretty even but felt England were in control from the start of the second half onwards. Should have been out of sight after 90 mins and not needed ET, but can't complain. The penalty was the correct call.

Main thing for me is the character, the grit, the fight and the togetherness. Arguably I'd say we had better individual players in that 1998-2010 generation but this is a TEAM.

Glad we're ahead but if I was a Danish fan I'd be fuming that wasn't overturned

VAR did exactly what they should do, look at the pictures that show it was a clear penalty.

sterling contact2.jpg

Lots of nasty xenophobic comments on the usual social media platforms just because we won a football match and 'robbed' the Danes a place in the final apparently.

Back