• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre Match Thread: Norwich City

Gt Yarmouth Shrimper

President⭐⭐
Seeing as I am sitting here,listening to the Canaries getting stuffed 3-1 at Carlisle, I thought I would get in early for Tuesday nights game. Mrs GYS and GYS Jnr are deserting me for the north bank for this game, along with a couple of other norwich fans who are coming down with us, so if you see a sad, lonely git sitting on his own in block U in the west, it will be me, so take pity. Anyway I will go for a 2-0 win for us, because I am an optomistic sod

Seeing as I am sitting here,listening to the Canaries getting stuffed 3-1 at Carlisle, I thought I would get in early for Tuesday nights game. Mrs GYS and GYS Jnr are deserting me for the north bank for this game, along with a couple of other norwich fans who are coming down with us, so if you see a sad, lonely git sitting on his own in block U in the west, it will be me, so take pity. Anyway I will go for a 2-0 win for us, because I am an optomistic sod

Very much doubt you'll be sitting on your own in block U! That's where quite a number of us sit! Come say hello, row E on the half way line, that's me - I'll be there after pre-match presentation. I think 2-0 might be a little optimistic but you have to fancy a win.

We true Shrimpers thrive on optimism, let's be fare we have to, don't get lonely mate, hug a neighbour (thank god i am in East). 2-0 sounds good to me mate. UTB.

Wish I could be so optimistic but such is our luck that Norwich losing 1-3 to Carlisle can only mean one thing. We're going to get spanked :(

Wish I could be so optimistic but such is our luck that Norwich losing 1-3 to Carlisle can only mean one thing. We're going to get spanked :(

Mk Dons lost 5-1 at Charlton before they played us and people were saying the same, including myself actually.

If the match and atmosphere is anything like the last game against them at RH, I'll be content.

I will sit on the fence and go for 1-1, with Barney notching as nobody else seems capable.

Attendance around the 9,000 mark.

They also won 4-1 on Tuesday against Brighton though...

If we dont win by a comfortable margin Tilson should resign. With the money he's had to spend this season on getting together our 'Galacticos' I'm frankly amazed we're not top of the league by 10 points!

Back