• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think a 3-1 win Hall Harris and Grant in front of 5100
With Moshni riding on a yellow for most of the 2nd half.

I'm going for a nervy 1-0 win (Harris pen.) in front of a disappointing 4998 fans (182 from Hereford)

0-0 at H/T team booed off
1-0 at F/T scrambled own goal in the 85th... attendance 5992

Gt Yarmouth Shrimper said:
0-2 defeat with the Zone going into critical meltdown at approximately 5.28pm
If we lose it will go into meltdown before that. I can see CB and Wiggy sharpening their talons as we speak...

3-0 Blues. Early goal from Mohnsi. Then a scrappy, even and nervy battle for 60/70 minutes before Harris nods home a hall corner to settle the nerves. Grant to add the gloss late on.

Shrimperzone goes into meltdown as 10/10 ratings are given all round and letters of indignation sent to the League for expecting us to play any further games when we're clearly going to steamroll the league.

Att: 5,342 (201 from Hereford)

4-0, Paterson with 2 from the bench, celebrates by running past Luggy and giving him the finger, before kissing the badge. Calls on SZ to give him a new 5 year deal.

4-0, including a second half substitute appearance from Leonard with a 40 yard screamer.

The team is this as follows. Morris, prosser,phillps,barker,clohessy,hall, JP,grant, JJ, moshni, Harris .....confirmed 100% true unless any injuries

Makes complete sense to me- 442
This formation looks our best and we seem both more solid (with a better hold on midfield) and at the same time more likely to score.

Best oppo to start the season with and it wont get much easier for us! Comfortable 2-0 win, maybe more ...

1-1 very nervy draw , mohsni sent off after first 20 mins and us hanging on at end .

While playing 442 we go 1-0 down
At half time we switch to 433 taking Phillips off and putting N'Diaye on, pushing mohsni to the back, we go on to win 2-1, goals from hall and Harris
Crowd 6500 if its a nice day
EDIT: assuming bench is correct, replace Phillips with sawyer instead

Last edited:
Hereford are in a pickle with a small squad to pick from and injuries. I would expect a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win!
:smile:

Last year I picked up handsomely on that Friday night 4-0 win against Hereford - dont think it will be quite so easy tomorow - so am going for 4-1 with a Harris hattrick and a Moshni header.

Its been a while since we've seen a hattrick at home (Barney against Orient IRC?) - although Bilel was unluckly last season against Macclesfield. :clap:

Last edited:
Back