• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dannypav

President
Last week was a stressful one with embargo / injured players / new goalie etc and we managed to end it with a good win against a good side , and the added bonus of goals from Freddy and BBBC - top day !
This week , all good surely ??
No way , this is SUFC..............
Gary Lockett stands down as CEO , the Trust questioned and Ron will be burnt at the stake before 5th Nov.
All been a bit fraught and stressful on the Zone , so thought I would get a thread back on to this weekends game and hopefully happier times ( God I sound like an American Evangalist ! ).

Predictions of team and result.

Smith
Clohhessy , Cresswell , Prosser , Barker
Leonard
Hurst , Timlin , Spice Girl
Britt , Freddy

Subs : Bentley , Straker , Woodyard , Benyon , Corr , Njie , Martin

I'm assuming Harris , Tomlin , Phillips all still injured.

2-1 SUFC

No team news as of yet - hope all the travelling Shrimpers have got there safely, and will come home with the three points.

And if anyone could pick me up a scone, would be appreciated x

Back