• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre season friendlies

seriously though who is looking? Open the doors at 7.45 pm and sell "expensive" beers... anyone who spills out onto the terraces can be ball boys.

seriously though who is looking? Open the doors at 7.45 pm and sell "expensive" beers... anyone who spills out onto the terraces can be ball boys.

Told by committee man that they cant risk it as a further ban could happen.

I suggest that in order to comply with government rules we hold a protest.....because that is allowed. I am happy to organise a silent anti Ron demo at Hullbrige Sports on say Saturday the 22nd. meet around 13;00hrs and the main protest will begin at 15:00hrs around the number 1 pitch.

The club will open their facilities as we want to remain hygienic and refreshed.... A small donation would be expected for the use of facilities.

I bet Weymouth is one of the pre-season friendlies !!

Why? With no fans it’s absolutely no benefit to anyone. If there is no fans for friendlies we are best saving on travel costs and do all local games.

The reason would be footballing and not financial. Weymouth are the ideal level to play once we have some match fitness (i.e. being +/- one level from ours) and MM's familiarity with their squad and tendencies would allow him to try some tactical things and see where our squad is. It's not as if they'll be staying overnight.

The reason would be footballing and not financial. Weymouth are the ideal level to play once we have some match fitness (i.e. being +/- one level from ours) and MM's familiarity with their squad and tendencies would allow him to try some tactical things and see where our squad is. It's not as if they'll be staying overnight.

Yeah fair points.

It's a paid service. I get it via my firestick.

Get all sky and football channels and PPV etc. I've set quite a few on here up on it.

Get about 3000 channels latest movies and box sets for about £50 per year
Hi Tommy,

which one do you recommend? Can you watch blues player with it?

thanks

The friendly with Hullbridge has been moved to B&L for a more secure behind closed doors.

However....I am told many clubs have requested fans for pre season friendlies for the reasons I mentioned in the first post. If and its big if, they lift restrictions then it may get moved to RH with some fans allowed in.

Don't go pestering the club for info as I will keep you informed if anything happens on here.

Will trialists be allowed during pre-season friendlies this season or is that banned under the covid restrictions?

Wheres Great Western Railways home ground?
I actually tried to see if they had a club but I can't find one - they seem to have egg chasers but not football. Was interested to find such gems as "Elizabeth Line FC" - got their club sorted before the line itself it seems - "Brighton Traincrew", and "Southern Engineers".

Back