• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre season friendlies.

So that's Gillingham away first game of the season then.
And draw them in the League Cup 1st Round!!!!

Playing the Gills is all good. No matter how many times we do, whether win, lose or draw, they will still have that deceitful, pitiful slime leading their club. We know their fans didn’t want him. They will know it. And they will know we know it. The points and rivalry are almost irrelevant - we have the bragging rights anyway. And there but for the grace of Ron, goes our team. I Kevin Keegan LOVE it that it’s happening to them and not us.

Despite all that, a local, contested pre-season friendly with a little bit of edge makes sense.

I don't like going to that God awful away end in the league. I'm not making the trip for a friendly

Playing the Gills is all good. No matter how many times we do, whether win, lose or draw, they will still have that deceitful, pitiful slime leading their club. We know their fans didn’t want him. They will know it. And they will know we know it. The points and rivalry are almost irrelevant - we have the bragging rights anyway. And there but for the grace of Ron, goes our team. I Kevin Keegan LOVE it that it’s happening to them and not us.

Despite all that, a local, contested pre-season friendly with a little bit of edge makes sense.

I do actually fully agree on your last point and going up against a team managed by Ev*ns I can't imagine they will hold anything back so it should be a fantastic test of our fitness and mental strength.

Was that the case when they went to Spain?

Just because we're Exciles we shouldn't be excluded, I know we make up a small minority of the fan base, but a uk based trip is also not free and will come at a cost .
If youre that cut up about it mate, move back to Shakespeare drive ... what a weird point to base your argument on

I get that all pretty local apart from Weymouth (and I can remember driving down there for an interview at the local Teacher Training college many years ago). But frankly none of them would make me forsake my holiday plans for a trip over for a game, though I'll be eagerly looking at our L1 fixures next Thursday to pick out a Sept/Oct.game to watch live.
Would you normally Tavel back to the uk for a Tottenham X1 pre season friendly v Southend then ??

If youre that cut up about it mate, move back to Shakespeare drive ... what a weird point to base your argument on

Someone else on here that reads something more into my comments about being an exciled fan and appreciated the Madrid tour under Sturrock? Was you there?

Your comment to Tangled up in Blue questioning whether he would attend a Blues Vs a Spurs XI was aimed to prove what?

I continually invest season after season in Blues Player to watch ALL the Blues games. If I was cut up about no overseas tour what would a return Shakespeare Drive achieve? Get a life young man and jog on...

Last edited:
Millwall tickets on sale.East and West stand opening for game.Tenner for adult season ticket holders

Millwall tickets on sale.East and West stand opening for game.Tenner for adult season ticket holders

Early days but it looks like most of the season card holders in East Reds have renewed again for this season.There was me hoping that one or two might have popped their clogs over the summer.No chance. :Winking:

Someone else on here that reads something more into my comments about being an exciled fan and appreciated the Madrid tour under Sturrock? Was you there?

Your comment to Tangled up in Blue questioning whether he would attend a Blues Vs a Spurs XI was aimed to prove what?

I continually invest season after season in Blues Player to watch ALL the Blues games. If I was cut up about no overseas tour what would a return Shakespeare Drive achieve? Get a life young man and jog on...
Ooh you star

Presume they will open 1/2 the North Bank for their fans. Would be a bold decision by the club, to allocate a Block in the East Stand for them?.

Back