• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre season friendlies.

What a terrible choice!

24th of July, won’t be going to that!

Really don't like the thought of seeing Lenny playing at Roots Hall in a Millwall shirt!!!

I’m looking forward to this one. Will be nice to see Lenny again, and with Millwall only just maintaining their championship status they shouldn’t be too far ahead of us in terms of ability. Will be a good test for us bring it on.

The majority of their fans are ****s and come for a tear up. I’ve enjoyed not having them in our league so we don’t have to face them. The West Ham fans will no doubt come for a tear up.

I’ve been on the end of these knobheads when being an innocent bystander who has gone to enjoy the football. Was hoping to take my kids to some friendlies, won’t be taking them to this one.

I'm sure we will get a prem side in there.

Palace or Watford would be a nice change

The majority of their fans are ****s and come for a tear up. I’ve enjoyed not having them in our league so we don’t have to face them. The West Ham fans will no doubt come for a tear up.

I’ve been on the end of these knobheads when being an innocent bystander who has gone to enjoy the football. Was hoping to take my kids to some friendlies, won’t be taking them to this one.

That's a bit harsh.

Yes they have a larger than most support that like to cause trouble but I've met plenty of millwall fans that are just regular fans who care about their club.

They have a reputation that far exceeds the actual level of hooliganism of their club.

FORMER Southend United striker Neil Harris will see his Millwall side go up against Concord Rangers and the Shrimpers during pre-season.

More...

I went to a Millwall pre-season friendly game at Roots Hall a few years ago and can't remember any trouble at all. Was quite a laid back atmosphere from memory.

didnt Millwall instead arrange a meet with West Ham in town?
Yeah you might be right, but I didn't see any of that.

I think it will be a pretty safe game to go to - if people with kids don't want to risk it then I can understand that.

I always just drive to games and leave straight afterwards and only real trouble I have seen regarding Milwall fans was the FA cup tie back in 1993 with some really bad behaviour.

I always just drive to games and leave straight afterwards and only real trouble I have seen regarding Milwall fans was the FA cup tie back in 1993 with some really bad behaviour.

That’s what I normally do and after one game it was me and a friend coming up against 15 Millwall, we were wearing Southend shirts and one **** threw punches at us both. Now I can look after myself but not against 15 Millwall, I slipped his punch as it clipped my sunglasses my friend took one to the fore head and had a nasty lump for days. We did nothing saw them coming and put our heads down to not cause trouble. For that reason I’ll give this one a miss!

Back