• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good will focus a few minds and answer one or two questions..

Will Coxy and Anton be there?
Is Kiernan fit enough to train?
Assume if there or one or two deals close in the pipeline there will be an effort to have them done by then.

Obviously, no tour abroad then.

Think they intended to go to Spain but sadly looks like that won't happen.

Do we have anymore friendlies lined up as we only have three listed on our website.

Weather here next week ‘hotter than Spain’ ( the usual Sun quote when it’s warm here! ) , so no worries

Great Wakering friendly might clash with a potential England World Cup 1/4 final match. They may want to reschedule kickoff time.

Great Wakering friendly might clash with a potential England World Cup 1/4 final match. They may want to reschedule kickoff time.

They've already announced on Twitter that KO will be midday if there is a clash

Fear not young Fred, I've already spoken to Infantino at F.I.F.A. and they've agreed to change the England K.O.:thumbsup:

We seem to be doing a better job of getting our signings sown up before pre-season this year.

We still need some depth pieces, but we can go bargain hunting on those.

Oxley-Lennon-Mantom-Hopper - that's the potential spine for 2019-21 to build around.

Dartford game moved to a mid-week one. Freeing up the weekend for an abroad jaunty?

Weather here next week ‘hotter than Spain’ ( the usual Sun quote when it’s warm here! ) , so no worries

Dunno about next week but it's bloody hot here atm.Summer's kicked in with a vengeance.

You can get a proper breakfast too.

Ha! You can in most Brit hotspots here too.Though I'm (usually) a muesli man myself.:smile:

Back