• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
The Prediction League is a bit of light fun and perhaps not to be taken too seriously but........

In recent weeks with the demise of Col Ewe predictions for them to lose have been getting higher with 8-1 and then 10-1 predictions made. Then for the Col Ewe v Barnsley match someone predicted them to lose 13-2.

Now as we approach the big day someone else has predicted Col Ewe 0-27 Southend. :whistling:

I did at one stage ask if these scores were typo's but no they were not.

Do you think we are getting a little bit over confident?

.......where will it all end?

:Scared2:

We are so expected to win we will probably **** it up! However I can just picture hunt back flipping after netting the 90th min winner!

Far too over confident, in a derby, over the busy festive period, anything can, and usually does, happen. As for Mr Hunt, it could go two ways I reckon; he has a stormer and scores the winner, or he gets too pumped up and sees a red.

Colchester will appoint their new manager this week I would have thought. We'll lose 2-1.

The Prediction League is a bit of light fun and perhaps not to be taken too seriously but........

In recent weeks with the demise of Col Ewe predictions for them to lose have been getting higher with 8-1 and then 10-1 predictions made. Then for the Col Ewe v Barnsley match someone predicted them to lose 13-2.

Now as we approach the big day someone else has predicted Col Ewe 0-27 Southend. :whistling:

I did at one stage ask if these scores were typo's but no they were not.

Do you think we are getting a little bit over confident?

.......where will it all end?

:Scared2:
said it before and will say it again ....just score one more than them in the right end and it's a happy new year all round....come on!

Dear moderators, is there anyway of blocking likes from the darkside, it has made me feel both uncomfortable and a little queasy......

Play like last night and we will tear them a new one.

Unfortunately it's a derby match and anything can happen.

Dear moderators, is there anyway of blocking likes from the darkside, it has made me feel both uncomfortable and a little queasy......

But how else can we laugh at them when we destroy them 0-10....

Though I would take a win by any score.:winking:

might be worth adding they are now 2-1 down against rochdale after being 1-0 up. theyre currently bottom of the league:happy:

My first ever green rep was from Col.U.Mad, sadly doesn't seem to be on here any more.

Like others on here I'm worried that boxing day could be the Ewes last win this season.

Fifteen Nil to us; all scored by HUNT who is immediately awarded the balloon d'or or whatever, presented before the Millwall game by Sir Bobby Charlton.

They are losing 3-1 today, we will be full of confidence after yesterday, they have conceded the most goals in the all four divisions so there is only going to be one outcome right??

Slightly :off topic:.

col u now 3-1 down.

But covenrty are beating oldham 1-0.

So as it stands col u second from bottom and look like avoid being bottom over christmas:angry:

Back