• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mr. Benedict

The Devious Badger
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents,

As Uxbridge mentioned on the prediction league forum itself, I will be running the prediction league this year. For those of you who didn't play last season the rules are on the PL forum, I'm using these basic rules with a few minor modifications:

- Each Monday I will put up six League One matches to predict. You may predict on one or all of the offerings, obviously the more you predict the more points you can get. I will also put up all midweek league and cup games involving Southend for prediction.
- The polls will open on Monday and close on Friday at 23.59. If click the wrong option by mistake you may request that your vote is altered by sending me a PM, although this will be at my discretion so be careful.
- The points system is simple. Predict a correct forecast (e.g. Southend win) and you get one point, if you get the exact scoreline correct (e.g 2-2 draw) then you get three points. Extremely good predictors who get all six forecasts right will get a bonus of five points, people who can see the future and get all six scorelines right get a bonus of ten points for that week.

This week's polls will be posted later today, so happy predicting people!

At the end of the season there will be a Zone Prediction League Trophy for the winner.

All this week's fixtures are available and they will close between 12:00 and 12:30 on Saturday (I have set them to stay up for three days from the time they were created).

Good luck everyone!

James

Fixtures for week 2 of the SZ prediction league are now online, so get voting!

Early joint leaders of the PL are blueparrot and shrimpersarmy, who both scored 9 points last week...

We're only doing six games a week.

I was just typing an answer to this one!
Ideally I'd like to run it over all the games but it would just take too long to type the polls, update all the predictions and create the table...!

However if there are fixtures in the upcoming weeks that you would like to predict I'm sure such requests can be accomodated!

New table and set of matches up now.

Johnny Stokes is currently top - we can't let an O's fan win the thing, so get predicting! ;)

Back