• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PREDICTION LEAGUE CUP still time to take part

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Ok so there is no football
Ok so we are all going to have to spend more time at home.

So for those that enjoy the Prediction League a new session starts this Saturday.

I have selected six matches which have played in seasons gone by, but you don't know what season so its purely down to luck and instinct. the first set of fixtures are below.

Predictions to be in by Midnight Saturday Results up Sunday Morning. All in one Division

I'm not sure how this will go down so let's see how it goes!

PS I won't be predicting as I feel I could do quite well (I know the scores)

Last edited:
What a great idea!

I assume the games are all from different seasons?

Yes different seasons.

I have put a deadline as Midnight Saturday but won't start doing the scores till Sunday morning so in reality if you post before I do the scoring your in.

If enough take part we can a Cup competition too

Yes different seasons.

I have put a deadline as Midnight Saturday but won't start doing the scores till Sunday morning so in reality if you post before I do the scoring your in.

If enough take part we can a Cup competition too

Hello Pete.
Do these games take place on this corresponding week of the fixture season albeit different years?

?Could do?

If you thinking of the Donny play-off NO its not that match

Largely just bread and butter league games, when the scores go up on Sunday the seasons will be named.

TIP: NONE of the matches are pre-war and NONE are after the 8th March 2020

Last edited:
Over 40 have already posted their predictions.

I'm not sending reminders but their is still time to take part, so if you fancy a little harmless entertainment then not join in.

ALL ARE WELCOME TO TAKE PART

49 took part yesterday which I think is very good considering,

So we will be having a CUP competition, the draw will e WEDNESDAY afternoon, if you haven't taken part already just post your predictions at No. 2 fixtures (link below) or send me a message.

Back