• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
The Prediction League is back starting next Saturday. For those that took part before the rules are much the same, six fixtures are selected, you predict what the score will be, points are awarded and a league table posted. One result you mark as a wildcard and you will get double points for this fixture.

One change is that you will also be asked to predict Southend’s first scorer, and this plus the result of Southends match will go into a separate league table titled the “we’re gonna get spanked” Southend Prediction League. This way you get to two chances to be embarrassed by your poor predictions. Not as complicated as it sounds it will all be clearer after the first week

The scoring is as follows:If you predict the correct result: 1 point
If you predict the correct score: 3 points
The points for the Wildcard prediction will be doubled.
If you predict all six correct results : 6 extra points
If you predict all six correct scores you’ve got to be cheating!!
If you correctly predict Southend’s first goalscorer 2 points (or 3 if the scorer has scored less than 5 this season, i.e if Tomlin, Assombalonga, Corr, Cresswell or Hurst scores 2 points if others scores 3 points). If you say no scorer then no points for being a pessimist.
All predictions must be in before the kick off and not edited after this time.

The prediction League has its own forum please see the link below:

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?76010-No-1-Fixtures-for-Saturday-9th-March-2013
Best of luck to all. DoDtS

Last edited:
Yes, well done gentlemen, wasn't expecting it to be operational till next season! :thumbsup:

Purely tongue in cheek. No idea what's happened to Blueblood. Does anyone know if he is ok?

He's fine, he texts me every now and then and I know Cricko sees him. Harry's loss hit him very hard and I think he just wants a good, long break from the Zone.

Following my oustanding success on Tuesday night (still annoyed that I didn't get any points for predicting the correct score for us..................only made the little mistake of getting it the wrong way around) :winking:, I'd like to continue my efforts. Am I alone in finding it difficult (complicated?) in searching out the forthcoming set of matches?

Following my oustanding success on Tuesday night (still annoyed that I didn't get any points for predicting the correct score for us..................only made the little mistake of getting it the wrong way around) :winking:, I'd like to continue my efforts. Am I alone in finding it difficult (complicated?) in searching out the forthcoming set of matches?

Hi YBUTC,

The Predictions League has it own forum in the ShrimperZone Social Club, then under "CANVEYSHRIMPERS PREDICTION LEAGUE"

The current predictions are in the forum as a "sticky" currently the first one on the list.
Here's the link if it helps:

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?76156-No-3-Fixtures-for-Saturday-16th-March-2013

Next Tuesdays are also up after Saturday That will then become a "stickY" and replace the one above.

hope this helps

DoDtS

Back