• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

chaco27saf

Manager
Thanks to everyone who predicted for the Stoke match! The scores are now up, to take a gander at them go to the front page of SZ and click on the prediction league link on the left side of the page. A big thanks to Spaceman Spiff for working on the page and getting everything updated very quickly!

Take a look and if you think I incorrectly figured your score, or if I missed you altogether, let me know. Also, for those who have not already done so, don't forget to predict for the midweek Palace match! Also, if you didn't predict for Stoke but still want to join up, feel free, just send me your predictions!

Come on people - we've got over 1500 members but only 23 people predicted!!

Get your thinking caps on it only takes a minute - and you can predict as many games at a time as you like, if you dont want to have to remember to do it each time.

Let's be avin ya!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Aug. 06 2006,12:45)]Thanks to everyone who predicted for the Stoke match!  The scores are now up, to take a gander at them go to the front page of SZ and click on the prediction league link on the left side of the page.  A big thanks to Spaceman Spiff for working on the page and getting everything updated very quickly!

Take a look and if you think I incorrectly figured your score, or if I missed you altogether, let me know.  Also, for those who have not already done so, don't forget to predict for the midweek Palace match!  Also, if you didn't predict for Stoke but still want to join up, feel free, just send me your predictions!
I predicted the time of the 1st goal correctly and I haven't been awared the bonus points.

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

It could be a difference between where I used to do the webpage (the official site) and where Seth used to do the calculations....

The official site said 14 mins but other places have said 13. Which did you use Seth?

By the way - if anyone got it wrong it will be me, Seth's word is final

cool.gif

For some reason the club sent me a text saying that it was clocked at 13:35. Is that the minimum text subscription service as I'm sure I must have paid a bit for that little lot (HT, FT scores, Lineup).

Couldn't believe it when I realised I had said 12 minutes!

Yep, I miscalculated your score Eternal Optimist, sorry about that, it will be corrected when the scores from the Palace predictions are put up. I was a bit disorganized for the Stoke match and that is a big reason why I wanted people to make sure I didn't screw up. I have a new system worked out, though, so hopefully it won't happen again (well, at least not often.)

For anyone that's wondering, I'm going by what it says at the top of the OS match report, which for this match was the 14th minute.

Back