• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PREDICTIONS!

whats everyones predictions for tonight

i hoping we will nick a 1 nil win! Eastwood

rock.gif
?

i reckon a blues win.. i have a bet on hammel first scorer and also gower and 2-0.. 170-1!

Luton 1 Southend 1

Sodje header from a corner just after half-time, Late equaliser from Luton

I had a vivid dream the other night and which saw us win 3-1 against Luton. Very early goal for Lee Bradbury, followed up with a cracker from Simon francis (Yeah okay! I know but it was a dream!!!!). Luton pulled one back just before the break before Bradbury scored a second late on.

If only dreams came true!!!

Anyway I'd settle for 1-0 win with an own goal and the dullest match ever seen on SKY!!!

UP THE BLUES!!!!!

- G

i say luton 1-2 southend with Freddy and Maher scoring (yes unlikely but his ready for his yearly strike
biggrin.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Dec. 15 2006,15:42)]I reckon a pre-Christmas treat for Sky subscribers in a dull as ditchwater 0-0. Which I'll settle for.
I can see why some might want to, but I most certainly will not be settling for a draw. Tonight's game is vital. If we're to stay up, nothing less than three points tonight will do.

I'm *going for* a 1-0 victory with Gower firing in from the corner of the penalty area.

**praying for  
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Dec. 15 2006,16:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 15 2006,16:16)]I really don't like Fagan and reckon he might spoil our resurrection plans
Fagan? Do you mean Vine?
Yeah, only just noticed when checking the odds.

sad.gif

Knew someone would notice within five minutes though....

biggrin.gif

all depends how we start !! if we get out the traps like we did against the saints , great chance, if we have a flat opening, I do believe we will struggle. dont get me wrong, I am blue through and through, but also a realist!

2-1 Southend. Same as the weekend, Take a 2-0 lead and end with a nervous finish after Vine pokes one in.

We'll do well to get a draw. We haven't won away in the league all season & Luton have just beaten Preston at home.

So . . . I reckon a draw for Southend; Hull Leeds & Barnsley to lose against Cardiff, Ipswich & Leicester respectively.

Then we'll will beat Spurs & Birmingham next week . . . now that sounds far more realistic    
biggrin.gif

Back