• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Predictions for borient

Come on, stop fooling yourselves. It's our bogey team with an ex-player. It'll be SUFC 0 Borient 1 with Wayne Gray scoring the goal, I'm afraid to say.

Opening day madness as Shrimpers smash Os 7-3. Hatricks for Hooper and Harrold with McDonald adding a late seventh.

Mayhem at the back as usual. 1-0 down after 30 seconds, Flavs caught out waving to Wiggy in the crowd. Clarke scores an own-goal for the second and despite not actually playing, Hammell's torn ligament deflects a weak Wayne Gray shot past our new Danish stopper (who hasn't signed yet but comes on half time for Flavs) for their third.

Last edited:
3-1 Southend. Harrold (2), McCormack and Clarke own goal.

Gray to score first, final score 1-1. That's what's going on my betting slip anyway. 50/1. Gotta be worth a quid regardless of who you support.

I'll also have a bet (a meagre £1) on Gray scoring first and Orient winning 3-0. 410/1. Ever so slightly better chances than winning the national lottery.

Wasnt disappointed to see so many own goals in this thread

I'm going 2-0 and we break the own goal curse

Both goals from midfielders

3.1 to the Mighty Shrimpers

Go 0.1 down and with a glorious come back… Harrold from the spot, JCR and
mccormack with a spectacular shot from outside the box to send 8000 Happy Shrimpers home or to the Pubs

Attn 10,136

1-0, Clarke to score at the right end for Southend. Gray gets sent off for an elbow on Kev

Going Southend 4-3 Leyton Orient

Start off with Hooper get 2 in the first then a normal break down in the second half as Orient get one back in the 48th minute, then in the 53rd and 55th to go 2-3. MacDonald comes on for Harold, then strikes on 80th minute, then goes racing in the box and gets pulled down by Wayne Gray in the 90th minute, gets up and slots it away in the 90th just as the fourth offical holds up 4 minutes of added time and Blues surive the last minutes as Orient hit bar and post

Back