• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Premier league

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
If you really really want to watch some Prem games and have Amazon Prime they have started showing a lot of them for free.

20 in December.

Amazon Prime are currently offering a free 30 day trial which is quite good and thereafter £7.99 per month.
Getting a bit much now with so many companies offering pay for view programmes and costing us a fortune

Amazon Prime are currently offering a free 30 day trial which is quite good and thereafter £7.99 per month.
Getting a bit much now with so many companies offering pay for view programmes and costing us a fortune

I think if you already have the £80 a year Prime account it includes all the games.

Got Amazon prime free with BT package

Absolute god-send at Christmas with all the purchases for the kids. The football is a bonus.

Last nights Merseyside derby was very entertaining. Some class finishing from Origi, And Mane. Bit like watching Southend !

Maybe this is another step towards being able to subscribe at any time on a pay-per-view to watch your own team.

Personally, I really like the ifollow coverage and would pay to see it Saturday if it was allowed.

I just moved so I got a Virgin TV package and that gave me sky sports free for 3 months and a years subscription to amazon prime. I had amazon prime already as it is worth it just for the next day free delivery IMO, but being able to cancel my monthly fee for a year was a bonus! The sky sports package I have is not HD I am not paying £10 extra a month for HD sports (I'm not going to continue with sports at all after 3 months). Considering the cost of the sky sports I think the extra for HD is a **** take, noticed how much better the quality was on the Amazon coverage last night.

Just as a matter of interest @Ricky Otto what sort of set up of coverage was it.

Did it have the likes of Lineker and all in a studio, or was it like the ifollow stuff, with just the match and commentary feed?

Just as a matter of interest @Ricky Otto what sort of set up of coverage was it.

Did it have the likes of Lineker and all in a studio, or was it like the ifollow stuff, with just the match and commentary feed?

Yep you have Jim Rosenthal in the studio (blast from the past!)

Noticed kick-off times being moved around for the Amazon games, tonight's games at 7.30pm and 8.15pm.

We have Amazon prime, watched a wee bit of manure game, boring. Watched a wee bit of mersea derby, no contest but okay with little hold for me. Watched 10 minutes tonight of Sheffield u just for Egan interest but no hold for me and now arsenal is boring too.
Prem not for me I think.
Why? Little interest and players who seem mercenaries with no soul or passion.

Another racist incident trending on Twitter.

This time at the Manc derby!

Back