• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Presents for women

CS Cockles

First XI
Has anyone ever given a girl a pearl necklace, and if so do they like it as much as you would hope they do

***** Tumbleweed blows through the pub chatroom ******

ghostface.gif

No takers today Cockles, back to the drawing board!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ Mar. 01 2004,09:26)]Has anyone ever given a girl a pearl necklace, and if so do they like it as much as you would hope they do
A pearl necklace is sooooo 90's

These days I would much rather give them a Cleveland Steamer or Brown Necktie, or mybe an angry dragon.

A What!

Pearl necklace - yes
Please someone explain the rest - I've obviously led a very sheltered life!

P.s Napper, Lee - did we enjoy Saturday? I did!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs McScriven @ Mar. 01 2004,12:43)]P.s Napper, Lee - did we enjoy Saturday? I did!
I did as well. I amazed myself with some of the answers I got.

cool.gif

Shame we came 4th though after leading at one point.

sad.gif

Hey - you weren't the only brains of the operation, obviously McScriven's cunning plot to shout out random answers was a winner!!!

Have to do it again some time.....

And the quiz
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs McScriven @ Mar. 01 2004,12:43)]Pearl necklace - yes
Please someone explain the rest - I've obviously led a very sheltered life!

P.s Napper, Lee - did we enjoy Saturday? I did!
Click on the A What! link in my previous post for descriptions of most.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 02 2004,08:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs McScriven @ Mar. 01 2004,13:03)]obviously McScriven's cunning plot to shout out random answers was a winner!!!
that was a work of genius...........and Stella!
And several other lagers!

Still knew the proper crimbo answer though, about my only contribution I think. But then I like to think of myself as the entertainment for the evening while my crack team do us proud.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Mar. 02 2004,10:15)]And several other largers!
It's lagers you spoon! I can only put up with you spelling that word wrong for so long.....

Back