• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

The orange prick then has a go at Theresa May in regards to focusing on Islamic terrorism in the UK.....by tweeting the wrong Theresa May. IQ of a cornflake indeed.
retweeting footage posted by the criminal deputy from Britain First - none of which was filmed in Britain (and the Dutch one at least has absolutely no connection to any Muslim) giving some small fry hate group worldwide publicity, then publicly slating your closest ally when they are forced to voice concern at him publicising our internal enemy.

Is this part of the masterplan too? This sounds like the kind of destabilising thing we are told Putin invests in. How exactly does alienating more and more parts of the world benefit America?

retweeting footage posted by the criminal deputy from Britain First - none of which was filmed in Britain (and the Dutch one at least has absolutely no connection to any Muslim) giving some small fry hate group worldwide publicity, then publicly slating your closest ally when they are forced to voice concern at him publicising our internal enemy.

Is this part of the masterplan too? This sounds like the kind of destabilising thing we are told Putin invests in. How exactly does alienating more and more parts of the world benefit America?

It doesn't it benefits Israel. If the west stops hating muslims then Israel would be in real trouble.

They used to get US support back last century by creating terror attacks against their own people. The reason you don't have any suicide bombings on buses in market places, or missile attacks in Tel Aviv anymore.......MOSSAD have moved their operation globally......Far more effective as many of you cant weight to bomb 6 year olds who have never been outside their own village.

So come on then hands who knew this.......out of Trumps 5 children 3 are married into prominent Jewish families. A fourth is engaged to a prominent Jew. Trumps youngest son is only about 11.

One of his daughters has changed her Christian name and the child goes to Jewish school etc. The Son-in-law who has dual Israeli citizenship is one of Trumps top advisors......Slight conflict of interest wouldn't you say.

It doesn't it benefits Israel. If the west stops hating muslims then Israel would be in real trouble.

They used to get US support back last century by creating terror attacks against their own people. The reason you don't have any suicide bombings on buses in market places, or missile attacks in Tel Aviv anymore.......MOSSAD have moved their operation globally......Far more effective as many of you cant weight to bomb 6 year olds who have never been outside their own village.

So come on then hands who knew this.......out of Trumps 5 children 3 are married into prominent Jewish families. A fourth is engaged to a prominent Jew. Trumps youngest son is only about 11.

One of his daughters has changed her Christian name and the child goes to Jewish school etc. The Son-in-law who has dual Israeli citizenship is one of Trumps top advisors......Slight conflict of interest wouldn't you say.

Blaming the Jews for everything Riggers? VERY dodgy ground.

Blaming the Jews for everything Riggers? VERY dodgy ground.

I'm not blaming Jews I'm blaming right wing Zionists (The expansion of Israel into huge areas of the ME)

As the former Vice President, under Obama, Joe Biden says " "You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist"

I thought you would have known that, as you take such a keen interest in US politics.

I'm not blaming Jews I'm blaming right wing Zionists (The expansion of Israel into huge areas of the ME)

As the former Vice President, under Obama, Joe Biden says " "You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist"

I thought you would have known that, as you take such a keen interest in US politics.

I just saw the word Jew in your original rant, not a single mention of Zionist.

I just saw the word Jew in your original rant, not a single mention of Zionist.

Rather than going down your well trodden path.

Go onto youtube and watch Baghdad Car Bombing Hoax, its only 2.43 long. Would be interested to hear your or others views.

Rather than going down your well trodden path.

Go onto youtube and watch Baghdad Bombing Hoax, its only 2.43 long. Would be interested to hear your or others views.

I'll have a look when I'm home.

Do you never question the validity of these videos? Do you not think that certain groups have a lot to gain over spreading heavily edited and/or manufactured videos? Do you take them at face value or are you critical with them? If you think that some tiny cabal is controlling world events then you're more likely to believe them.

Do you never question the validity of these videos? Do you not think that certain groups have a lot to gain over spreading heavily edited and/or manufactured videos? Do you take them at face value or are you critical with them? If you think that some tiny cabal is controlling world events then you're more likely to believe them.

You need to look at the video. There are longer versions that explain how this event was reported in all the main media outlets.....Nobody questioned it at the time.....Because it was on the TV

So as your onto something did you ever question why Assad would use chemical weapons on the military equivalent of Paglesham. You did see some vague videos on your TV.....Trump then bombed.....Because his wife was upset....mmmmm

You need to look at the video. There are longer versions that explain how this event was reported in all the main media outlets.....Nobody questioned it at the time.....Because it was on the TV

Perhaps I am the only one who has missed the video....I did catch a small clip on the news last night of some woman waving a cross at a bemused shopper....but am unsure of what this all about?

Perhaps I am the only one who has missed the video....I did catch a small clip on the news last night of some woman waving a cross at a bemused shopper....but am unsure of what this all about?

This event was months back.

Years ago on Spitting Image there was an ongoing skit entitled 'the Presidents brain is missing' involving what looked like a walnut seen lounging around, often on holiday locations. Very apt at this moment in time I feel, though in Mr T's case a peanut likely more appropriate.

Years ago on Spitting Image there was an ongoing skit entitled 'the Presidents brain is missing' involving what looked like a walnut seen lounging around, often on holiday locations. Very apt at this moment in time I feel, though in Mr T's case a peanut likely more appropriate.

And that's still being generous.

A good documentary for you to watch on YouTube...Who Runs America? You Decide. Its 2:18 long but you only have watch the first 20 minutes. If anyone doesn't watch the rest then they are burying their head in the sand.

I had an interesting exchange on Twitter this morning with David Baddiel and Alison Moyet - he twisted a Trump tweet so that the FBI were in a Basildon wine bar named Tatters, I said Alison used to drink there in the 80's and she replied 'yes, and it was full of ***** then too'. Strangely satisfying when a female celebrity drops the c bomb.

I had an interesting exchange on Twitter this morning with David Baddiel and Alison Moyet - he twisted a Trump tweet so that the FBI were in a Basildon wine bar named Tatters, I said Alison used to drink there in the 80's and she replied 'yes, and it was full of ***** then too'. Strangely satisfying when a female celebrity drops the c bomb.

Hmm, I don't think anywhere bigger than a wardrobe has ever been full of C o l U

[Kids don't try evading the swear filters at home]

So, Trump's travel ban has been approved. That flood of leftie tears is going to be overflowing. :hilarious: And all the while the US economy is growing.

So, Trump's travel ban has been approved. That flood of leftie tears is going to be overflowing. :hilarious: And all the while the US economy is growing.

Apparently the global economy is growing - which has sweet FA to do with Trump.

I hope the travel ban now stops these random terror attacks by old white men with automatic rifles eh?

Apparently the global economy is growing - which has sweet FA to do with Trump.

I hope the travel ban now stops these random terror attacks by old white men with automatic rifles eh?

You didn't watch that documentary I suggested then?

Back