• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Trump has radicalized a whole load of folks due to his idiotic actions. He's an absolute moron and made the US less safe for it's citizens in one week. He has to be reigned in or I can see it seriously kicking off in the US.

And May is spineless and should be utterly ashamed.

Why? Trump is sticking to his election pledges, which is what the people of the US voted for.

I know there's an new wave of left wing democracy deniers in the world but why is everyone surprised that Trump wants to build his wall and ban some muslims, that's exactly what he promised.

So now your saying he can't clamp down on these innocent peace loving muslims or they will attack the USA........mmmmm

Why? Trump is sticking to his election pledges, which is what the people of the US voted for.

I know there's an new wave of left wing democracy deniers in the world but why is everyone surprised that Trump wants to build his wall and ban some muslims, that's exactly what he promised.

So now your saying he can't clamp down on these innocent peace loving muslims or they will attack the USA........mmmmm

He didn't win the popular though did he. So the majority aren't getting what they voted for. The wall hasn't been properly costed and just how he can force another nation to pay for it other than through blackmail or threats remains to be seen.

It has occured to me that the banning of people holding the wrong passports might well affect US hub airports. Muslims on board means no entry means planes will use alternative hubs which in turn will cost US airports money.

Has Trump really got the handle on business yet?

He didn't win the popular though did he. So the majority aren't getting what they voted for. The wall hasn't been properly costed and just how he can force another nation to pay for it other than through blackmail or threats remains to be seen.

It has occured to me that the banning of people holding the wrong passports might well affect US hub airports. Muslims on board means no entry means planes will use alternative hubs which in turn will cost US airports money.

We have a similar system of first past the post in each area, so we never get the majority in power. UKIP got twice as many votes as the SNP yet they have 50 MP's to ignore referendum results and whinge at every opportunity about poor hard done by Scotland.

Trump promised to make the USA safer for his own citizens. Whether its right or wrong the Airports, security and muslims will have to work round that promise and to their cost.

More people will die in terrorist attacks in Europe in the next 4 years than will die in the USA. Then again it was never a man with a mobile and a laptop in a cave, with just 19 Saudis that cause 9/11 in the first place.

You never know Donald might just save his own people from......His own people.

Algeria
Maylaysia
Bangladesh
Brunei
Iran
Iraq
Kuwait
Lebanon
Libya
Oman
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Sudan
Syria
UAE
Yemen

All countries who won't let you in simply for being born in Israel. Also you would expect serious problems gaining entry if you have simply visited Israel and had a stamp in your passport.
So who's first for the "Not in my name" march through the streets?

Thought not.

Do you think people have been campaigning for the refugees to be let in whilst thinking the countries they are coming from are wonderful places to live? The whole reason people support the refugees is because we know most of those countries on your list are horrible places to live, so if people want to escape those corrupt or immoral governments they should have the right to do so.

I don't see what your point is here, it only makes sense if you incorrectly believe the left support the horrible governments most of those countries have. The left and right are in agreement that most of those countries are horrible (except maybe Saudi since we make a lot of money off then), it's whether we should care about the population stuck in those countries that is where viewpoints clash.

Also mrsblue Mo Farah has now come out and directly criticised Trump for the ban so he'll have to go off your 'dignified' list.

Do you think people have been campaigning for the refugees to be let in whilst thinking the countries they are coming from are wonderful places to live? The whole reason people support the refugees is because we know most of those countries on your list are horrible places to live, so if people want to escape those corrupt or immoral governments they should have the right to do so.

I don't see what your point is here, it only makes sense if you incorrectly believe the left support the horrible governments most of those countries have. The left and right are in agreement that most of those countries are horrible (except maybe Saudi since we make a lot of money off then), it's whether we should care about the population stuck in those countries that is where viewpoints clash.

Also mrsblue Mo Farah has now come out and directly criticised Trump for the ban so he'll have to go off your 'dignified' list.

Farrah is an athlete only,he won't change the politics in the US...has Farrah spoke out about the terrorist atrocities ?

The support for refugees have came from the luvvies and the lunatic left...hence why Brexit was voted for...Brits have had enough of the madness.

Mo Farah's statement, just released:

C3Vt6LKWAAAPz0H.jpg:large

Knit picking..Trump is pres end of,fact.

Bet you hated Brexit too.

I must confess that I was firmly behind giving Trump the chance, but this is so ill conceived it's not true. I know he was elected on certain promises but they needed to be thought through before being put into action not just put into force without imagining the problems it would cause.

If only Hilary hadn't have been such a dreadful candidate........

I must confess that I was firmly behind giving Trump the chance, but this is so ill conceived it's not true. I know he was elected on certain promises but they needed to be thought through before being put into action not just put into force without imagining the problems it would cause.

If only Hilary hadn't have been such a dreadful candidate........

Sadly the majority pay the price for the minority...I hate speed bumps,I don't speed but am still forced to go over them.

The problem is Trump has absolutely no idea how to be President and those sycophants around him dare not speak out for fear of losing their seat on the gravy train. Granted, he knows how to be a bully. He knows how to be a misogynistic, racist bigot. He also knows how to be a complete *un* of a human being as well. That's not what's needed when leading a country like the US.

I'll predict here and now. 200 days time and he and his administration will be so mired up in lawsuits, civil unrest and never before seen negative popularity polls his head will be spinning. In fact the man has so many dodgy business associations and unsavory skeletons in his cupboard I wouldn't be surprised if he's impeached before his first term has run it's course.

The problem is Trump has absolutely no idea how to be President and those sycophants around him dare not speak out for fear of losing their seat on the gravy train. Granted, he knows how to be a bully. He knows how to be a misogynistic, racist bigot. He also knows how to be a complete *un* of a human being as well. That's not what's needed when leading a country like the US.

I'll predict here and now. 200 days time and he and his administration will be so mired up in lawsuits, civil unrest and never before seen negative popularity polls his head will be spinning. In fact the man has so many dodgy business associations and unsavory skeletons in his cupboard I wouldn't be surprised if he's impeached before his first term has run it's course.

Hogwash!

Clinton..Bushx2..Obama were all hopeless.

Give Trump the chance to make change before you hang him out to dry !

If you go by the lettering of Drumps executive order then he will be. What has whether he has or hasn't got to do with it?

Hogwash !

Has he been banned yet???...if not he cannot complain...if he doesn't like the rule then move back to the UK...simples.

I don't give a toss,I doubt it will effect you ,so why do you give a toss?

It may be something that you, as a classic narcissist, don't give a toss about but thank the imaginary being in the sky we don't all think like you as we would soon descend into mayhem and anarchy if we all took that view.

Knit picking..Trump is pres end of,fact.

Bet you hated Brexit too.

Yeah, ain't nit picking and glossing over the blindingly obvious a bitch. Oh, and 2 years membership of The Referendum Party and 10 with UKIP made me very pro brexit. A couple of days spent listening to a level headed member of this board who explained how it really works convinced me to vote otherwise.

Farage (and I have had the pleasure, likes a drink and smoke and is great company) got himself hopelessly tied up in knots when questioned by members of the press who were interested in facts rather than soundbites and quick fixes and I also objected to his dictatorship tactics of potential threats from those who started to question him.

Remainer, yes. Remoaner, no. Concerned for my kids future, hell yes. And not just because of brexit.

Yeah, ain't nit picking and glossing over the blindingly obvious a bitch. Oh, and 2 years membership of The Referendum Party and 10 with UKIP made me very pro brexit. A couple of days spent listening to a level headed member of this board who explained how it really works convinced me to vote otherwise.

Farage (and I have had the pleasure, likes a drink and smoke and is great company) got himself hopelessly tied up in knots when questioned by members of the press who were interested in facts rather than soundbites and quick fixes and I also objected to his dictatorship tactics of potential threats from those who started to question him.

Remainer, yes. Remoaner, no. Concerned for my kids future, hell yes. And not just because of brexit.

Remaining in the EU...you would have been worried about your children's kids....what future would they have...overcrowded schools,hospitals over run,jobs going to immigrants(because we are told Brits don't want these jobs)unable to get on the housing ladder either buying or council,doc's surgeries in collapse .

Truth is this country is vastly overcrowded and cannot continue taking hundreds of thousands every year.

Back