• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

The tide has finally started to turn against the 45th President.I don't think anyone can realistically disagree with that view (though I suppose you and he might). :Winking:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46125121

Obama did worse in his first mid term but still got re-elected.
The budgets are set for next year, republicans are in control of the Senate and Trump can still appoint conservative judges.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel.

Trump won't be able to get his policies through, therefore stymying his racist dogma. They will also be able to look into his financial affairs with impunity.

This is a good day and most of the world looks forward to the day of his impeachment and hopefully imprisonment.

Not many presidents get their policies through after the midterms. As the republicans have control of the Senate the democratic witch hunt will be stymied and as he can still appoint judges any made up charges are likely to be squashed.

America and us are very similar in that we are both very divided countries and in my opinion that is caused by years of politicians not listening to their people and suppressing any views not to their liking.

Obama did worse in his first mid term but still got re-elected.
The budgets are set for next year, republicans are in control of the Senate and Trump can still appoint conservative judges.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel.

I suspect my light is rather differrent from yours.

:Winking:

Last edited:
Not many presidents get their policies through after the midterms. As the republicans have control of the Senate the democratic witch hunt will be stymied and as he can still appoint judges any made up charges are likely to be squashed.

America and us are very similar in that we are both very divided countries and in my opinion that is caused by years of politicians not listening to their people and suppressing any views not to their liking.

While I would agree that both the USA and GB would currently appear to be very divided countries,the reasons for this are rather different from what you state.In the case of the UK it's mainly down to Brexit.Even I can see (and I'm not a fan) that Mrs May is trying her level best to deliver on the Brexit that the British people voted for in the June 2016 referendum.It's just an impossible task.That's all.

With respect to America, the division you mentioned has been fuelled by one man,the 45th President.In the recent mid-terms, he deliberately chose to focus on people's unjustified fear of immigration-when the caravan is still some weeks away from reaching the USA -rather than stressing the positive message that the US economy is booming and unemployment is down.Precisely because he knew that playing on people's fears would increase turnout among his support base.That really shows the character of the man.He's a deeply divisive politician.Deliberately so.

Last edited:
Wasn't it so refreshing to hear a politician unafraid to speak his mind. Not like our parrots who stick to soundbites which, at best, say nothing or are just outright lies.

Wasn't it so refreshing to hear a politician unafraid to speak his mind. Not like our parrots who stick to soundbites which, at best, say nothing or are just outright lies.

Please stop, you're killing me. Amongst many things, he's an outright liar stoking irrational fear of the gullable and offering them shiny things to keep them happy.

Please stop, you're killing me. Amongst many things, he's an outright liar stoking irrational fear of the gullable and offering them shiny things to keep them happy.

I've never heard new jobs being called shiny things before, but I think that makes more people happy.
I assume, and I know that can be dangerous, by lies, irrational fear and gullible you mean mass or illegal immigration. Do you not think that, so called, fear was one of the reasons he got elected, as none of his predecessors were willing to tackle the problem. In fact they tended to make the problem worse by actually encouraging it with amnesties etc. Remember unemployment was growing and the economy was stagnating.
Trump has been a breath of fresh air in world politics. As opposed to Clinton who would have been a disaster for USA and the world.

He's a ****. A **** I can't think of a word to describe how much I despise the sorry waste of space.

He's the epitome of everything that's wrong with America. If someone took him out, literally, I wouldn't shed a tear. One less waste of air on this planet.

The sooner the Dems grow a pair and start the ball rolling to remove the prick the better.

Talking about someone speaking their mind,I rather liked this comment by Noam Chomsky on the 45th President:-

Noam ChomskyLike Page
6 November at 15:00 ·

“There have been many monsters in the past, but it would be hard to find one who was dedicated to undermining the prospects for organized human society, not in the distant future — in order to put a few more dollars in overstuffed pockets.“

He's a ****. A **** I can't think of a word to describe how much I despise the sorry waste of space.

He's the epitome of everything that's wrong with America. If someone took him out, literally, I wouldn't shed a tear. One less waste of air on this planet.

The sooner the Dems grow a pair and start the ball rolling to remove the prick the better.

There's plenty of time until the primaries to throw up a new face but atm I'd be quite happy with Joe Biden.

He is the first president sinc JFK to have some actual say and independence on his policies. You may well not like th man but his policies will work for US citizens. Already there are far more jobs for Black people and he has growing support amongst that community. The white priveledged and wealthy libtards can’t explain that one.

There's plenty of time until the primaries to throw up a new face but atm I'd be quite happy with Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is a groping peadophile..... Just look up Creepy Joe on YouTube.....He has absolutely no chance.

Last edited:
He is the first president sinc JFK to have some actual say and independence on his policies. You may well not like th man but his policies will work for US citizens. Already there are far more jobs for Black people and he has growing support amongst that community. The white priveledged and wealthy libtards can’t explain that one.
where do you come up with this nonsense?

Black unemployment is low, but even considering that, his support from the black community is rock bottom, and the emerging results from Tuesday show lower support for republicans than in 2016.

where do you come up with this nonsense?

Black unemployment is low, but even considering that, his support from the black community is rock bottom, and the emerging results from Tuesday show lower support for republicans than in 2016.

Just because you aren’t aware of the facts don’t dismiss them.

Just because you aren’t aware of the facts don’t dismiss them.
I am aware of the facts. Post something to try to disprove them if you want, but I don't expect you too... you spiel nonsense and then divert away.

I am aware of the facts. Post something to try to disprove them if you want, but I don't expect you too... you spiel nonsense and then divert away.

What do I have to disprove. Your the one challenging the fact that black unemployment has gone down.

There is a growing movement for black people to turn their backs on the democratic view of them as ‘victims’ and more welfare is the answer.

Trump is seen as a success story rather than the libtard career, soundbite Politicians so loved by people like you.

People like Obama...Great for the liberals to polish their halo with social media statements but useless for the black community in the US.

As for his love of war that was. Driven by his paymasters who would also control HC

I've never heard new jobs being called shiny things before, but I think that makes more people happy.
I assume, and I know that can be dangerous, by lies, irrational fear and gullible you mean mass or illegal immigration. Do you not think that, so called, fear was one of the reasons he got elected, as none of his predecessors were willing to tackle the problem. In fact they tended to make the problem worse by actually encouraging it with amnesties etc. Remember unemployment was growing and the economy was stagnating.
Trump has been a breath of fresh air in world politics. As opposed to Clinton who would have been a disaster for USA and the world.

Best joke of the week, got any more up your sleeve? He is racist, sexist and a proven liar and will say anything that gains him popularity. If you wish to ignore those FACTS then more fool you.

Best joke of the week, got any more up your sleeve? He is racist, sexist and a proven liar and will say anything that gains him popularity. If you wish to ignore those FACTS then more fool you.

That's the problem. There are many millions that don't give a toss about how racist and misogynistic he is let alone how much of an out and out liar and danger he is. They can't see past their mistrust and hatred of what is perceived (rightly or wrongly) as a corporate liberal elite that's in it purely for their own gains. They kid themselves every time they open their poor deluded mouths and utter the drivel they do.

They also don't wish to know that he's also corrupt to the core and has been for many many years. He and his property empire have known ties to the Russian mob and it's money. He personally, through his son and brother in law, has known links to organised Russian crime and the proceeds thereof. Many of his closest confidants and advisers, not to mention two of his own personal lawyers, have been indicted of many laundering, tax evasion and other corporate crimes. Granted none of this is as yet provable but anyone wishing to delve a little deeper than the main stream media will be able to see it for themselves. You don't have to be a mastermind or Sherlock Holmes to put two and two together and see him for what he actually is. A crook.

Last edited:
Back