• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

johnabpd

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I wrote about your game vs Coventry for my betting blog (a good 3-1 win that day). I have previewed the match vs Sheffield United for this weekend - you can read it here.

I hope the preview is of interest to the forum and you don't mind me posting!

They look quite vulnerable when playing better sides away. Remarkably, they've haven't beaten a top half side side in an away game this season - with 4 draws and 2 defeats. Given your home form (and generally good performances) I think you have a decent chance of repeating last season's win against them at Roots Hall.

Good luck on Saturday and for the rest of the season.

Cheers

John

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I wrote about your game vs Coventry for my betting blog (a good 3-1 win that day). I have previewed the match vs Sheffield United for this weekend - you can read it here.

I hope the preview is of interest to the forum and you don't mind me posting!

They look quite vulnerable when playing better sides away. Remarkably, they've haven't beaten a top half side side in an away game this season - with 4 draws and 2 defeats. Given your home form (and generally good performances) I think you have a decent chance of repeating last season's win against them at Roots Hall.

Good luck on Saturday and for the rest of the season.

Cheers

John

Good stats. I'm just hoping for a good game of football and a southend win. I'm in agreement with you. We are very good at home and should provide a very stern test.

Hi John

As this is betting related I have moved it to the Betting Zone.

RHB

Back