• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Price-Drop TV Presenters

One O'Clock At The Crane

Fit As Feck

I reckon price-drop tv knew she was popular with the boys.  Calling the products "sh.it" live on air and saying their music "gets on my tits" usually means the sack.  But hey, she's still on prime-time for the channel hoppers amongst us.

And she's in the Guinness Book Of Records for downing a pint.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (One O'Clock At The Crane @ July 14 2004,22:12)]Fit As Feck

I reckon price-drop tv knew she was popular with the boys.  Calling the products "sh.it" live on air and saying their music "gets on my tits" usually means the sack.  But hey, she's still on prime-time for the channel hoppers amongst us.

And she's in the Guinness Book Of Records for downing a pint.
She's got no head!!! Blimey, those producers work quickly  
biggrin.gif

and the one on the left is her replacement... right?  
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (One O'Clock At The Crane @ July 14 2004,22:12)]Calling the products "sh.it" live on air
She deserves our eternal admiration for that... calling it as it is, live on pricedrop. Class.

Matt

Back