• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RyanSmyth

Youth Team
Would have been brilliant if the club could have put a promo in for the Torquay game at least for reduced ticket prices?

Similar to what we done last season against Morecambe? The importance of these three games is evident, would have been nice to really pack out the hall:sad:

Does it make any difference? Results seem to say that our home form is pretty rubbish - 6 wins out of 17.

Would have been brilliant if the club could have put a promo in for the Torquay game at least for reduced ticket prices?

Similar to what we done last season against Morecambe? The importance of these three games is evident, would have been nice to really pack out the hall:sad:

And how did that work out?

A big crowd seems to add to the pressure put on the players, I'll use Morecambe at home last season as an example, It doesn't only happen at Southend though. Look at the 30k crowd that saw Coventry massively choke in the JPT.

I'd like to see dynamic pricing at the Hall. The earlier you book the game the cheaper it is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19716087

I think they should adopt a more progressive pricing strategy, but instead of putting off punters who might want to come along at the last minute it should give them a variety of pricing options depending on where they want to sit.

Cheap seats in the corners and in the North Bank and South Lower (with the South Lower being the cheapest), more expensive in the South Upper and close to the halfway line.

I think they should adopt a more progressive pricing strategy, but instead of putting off punters who might want to come along at the last minute it should give them a variety of pricing options depending on where they want to sit.

Cheap seats in the corners and in the North Bank and South Lower (with the South Lower being the cheapest), more expensive in the South Upper and close to the halfway line.

We already have a cheaper option for Adults in the South Lower. This was talked about before on here.
It is £15 in for an Adult to sit in the South Lower if booked in advance. I'm not sure it is available on the day if so it might be £16 or £17?

This was how it used to be. The costs to administer and then police it outweighed any gain. It was thought better to have a standardised pricing policy that was easy for the newly-arriving punter to comprehend.

Back