• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pricing for next season

I went to a couple of NL games a few years ago. He won’t lower the price at all IMO.

We aren't Barcelona ffs.

There are plenty of former league clubs.

Some smaller clubs will not doubt charge £16 or so for **** terracing etc but most will charge £20+

I'd be interested to see the average Matchday ticket price in the national league and the average season card price.
We are a big fish in a small pond!!

I see Southend are still classing senior fans as 60+, Colchester along with many other clubs raised that to 65+ several years ago, so you may find that changes next season

I've always been quite proud of the fact that we do this when we don't need to so I'd be quite disappointed if this was changed (not least because I come into that bracket this season!).

I've always been quite proud of the fact that we do this when we don't need to so I'd be quite disappointed if this was changed (not least because I come into that bracket this season!).

Sadly I passed that landmark age 8 years ago, I still act like a 16 year old most of the time, so I should still qualify for a discount!

Don’t forget is a very strong possibility that all four sides of roots hall won’t be open next season due to certain certificates that can be approved for health and safety reasons, it’s not looking great.
I've not ready anything to this effect. Is this a thing?

I know the H&S certificate is very expensive, but the potential for closed sides is new to me.

I've not ready anything to this effect. Is this a thing?

I know the H&S certificate is very expensive, but the potential for closed sides is new to me.
Well at least one of them run out last season, it’s more money and upkeep just to keep the ground useable.

Back