• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Princess Diana Inquest

I've been following this with interest and the whole inquest looks like it will run longer than The Mousetrap.

My question is does anyone think that she & Dodi Fayed were topped by members of the Royal Family as Mohammed al Fayed alleges?

Its the fuggin' Duke of Edinburgh who did it, with the lead piping, in a Parisian tunnel.

Cant see the queen or Prince Philip being at the wheel of the mysterious white Uno myself.

I doubt there is anything to the conspiracy theories but you never how much and what these governments are keeping to themselves.

Nope. Some people are desperate to read more into this that the accident that it clearly was.
This inquest is just one big waste of money IMO.

Bad news for Diana and her adoring public but good news for the souvineer tea towel community.

My eBay business has turned into a little goldmine.

Last edited:
Al Fayed desperately clutching at straws in the hope of some closure by saying that his son was wrongfully murdered and not killed in a tragic accident.

He'll never be happy with the verdict and will continue to throw money at it.

Money that will never bring her back and would have been better spent on some of her nominated charities...

Viz had it about right with their Diana breakfast plate of hope.

All proceeds will go towards causes close to the princesses heart - namely lavish shopping sprees in London and New York, skiing holidays in Klosters and poncing around the Med on a yacht.

No, the chauffer of the car was very drunk and lost control of the car.

He got out of the car - pulled off a rubber mask and it was Prince Phillip, last heard to exclaim "I would have got away with it if it wasnt for you peshky kids"

you will all be eating your words when Al Fayed proves that the Establishment deliberately run her off the road. Apparently Lord Lucan, riding Shergar deliberately rode in front of the Merc

Am I alone in thinking that Princess Diana, despite being the fittest Royal, still looked a bit like Tony Adams in drag?

princess-diana.jpg

Back