• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prison or 40 lashings..

J

The Chameleon
What would you take? Personally i think i would take the 40 lashings..

oh, this is in regard to the teacher who's a racist bigot for calling a teddy bear, morehamhead...

40 lashings for me too.......normally I would have to pay the local domme for that....

Never has a situation been blown out of all proportion. Clearly common sense has not arrived in that country yet and if it was, it would probably be jailed for life!

What would you take? Personally i think i would take the 40 lashings..

oh, this is in regard to the teacher who's a racist bigot for calling a teddy bear, morehamhead...

She's not being charged for being racist. She is being charged with insulting religion and inciting hatred - something that Nick Griffin can do perfectly well.

As for the punishment I think i'd go for the lash as long as I could whack a few exercise books down the back of my shirt.

Hmm Sudanese seek asylum in GB and are expected to take tests, abide by our laws etc.
British woman goes to Sudan breaks, what to us seems, a daft law (but hey what country doesnot have daft laws) and we are all up in arms.

Ignorance of the law is no defence

That said I do think that the prosecution over there are being a bit "over enthusiastic" Interesting if they decide that she is responsible for naming the Bear when she didn't choose any of the names or cast a vote in the kiddies poll.

And its intersting that its ok to name a person Mohammed but not a toy, if they are going down the dipicting images of the prophet route it sounds shaky to me

Especially if it resembles any of the brazillian jails that have been shown on Sky Ones "Ross Kemp on Gangs"....jeez.....hell on earth these places.

Or prison break... they look nasty, and they must be real they're on tv...

will they call the bear as a witness and whose side in he on. he might like the name.

Especially if it resembles any of the brazillian jails that have been shown on Sky Ones "Ross Kemp on Gangs"....jeez.....hell on earth these places.

Unless in your case it was the one where they were holding that female shoplifter, who had to perform certain "tricks" to be given her daily food ration! ;)

or prison break series 3!!!
EDIT just seem J's post!

it might sound a stupid question but what do they whip you with!?

Its not just prison tho is it? Its a Sudanese prison.

**** that. I've got no idea what goes on in a Sudanese prison but I bet its not pleasant.

I'd take the 40 lashes. After 10 I doubt I could feel the other 30.

Let's hope the sudanese government, doesn't PROPHET out of this media attention...

oh, and is it one of those dancing bears you see on the adverts?

Back